Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
This will be a firestorm across all college athletics. With the number of black athletes in the two major sports it’s only a matter of time until this is a topic across the country. We are not immune either. Fennelly had accusations, even if they were disputed by many of his own players.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
This will be a firestorm across all college athletics. With the number of black athletes in the two major sports it’s only a matter of time until this is a topic across the country. We are not immune either. Fennelly had accusations, even if they were disputed by many of his own players.

I think you’re right. There were a couple former Pitt players the other day that claimed Narduzzi would call them thugs for mundane stuff like wearing hoodies under their travel gear.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Yes he is saying the Iowa football players had been targets of the IC Police. It is in the KF zoom from the other day.

Or must we read something else that isn’t in any tweet in order for clone fans to feel better?

Well, well, well it seems the latest tweets prove you wrong since they specifically mention "inside the football program".

Reactions: HitItHard58

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Latoja has been with Bill since she began college, what 30 years ago? A player married his son. Steyer has been here a long time.
I think Bill can get angry pretty quick and will curse a lot but I'd be suprised if he was a "bad guy."

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Latoja has been with Bill since she began college, what 30 years ago? A player married his son. Steyer has been here a long time.
I think Bill can get angry pretty quick and will curse a lot but I'd be suprised if he was a "bad guy."
I am no way siding with or against. Just saying that this goes deeper than Iowa and we are not immune from accusations.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I am no way siding with or against. Just saying that this goes deeper than Iowa and we are not immune from accusations.
Definitely not. Although I would still probably be a little suprised if Kirk was that involved with what's being discussed.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Well maybe we now know why Fran recruits the way he does - just following the "Iowa way".

I mean if you think about it, it is an Iowa problem. Fans and school, just look how they refer to the ISU BB team that is predominately black.

Chizit

Dec 21, 2008
Section L, Row 11
WELL at least the Iowa fan base isn't made up of 40% people who never left their hometown. I am sure their fans will have well thought-out, reasonable responses.

Last edited:

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
That's the next thing to watch. If Ferentz doesn't have any former players come to his and the programs defense that will be a really bad sign for them.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I see this topic is now one of the main headlines on ESPN

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
I usually joke around on here, I seriously can’t see any way that Doyle survives this. Honestly I am not sure Kirk overcome it either. Because even if he hasn’t done anything himself, Doyle has been with the program so long that the two are so tightly associated.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
At first I thought only Doyle would be gone, but now I think KF is also walking on REALLY thin ice too.

There are too many players saying it was always an issue every single day when you walked into the facility. That's a KF issue to tolerate that kind of atmosphere.

I've always believed Fran was this way, but I didn't think KF was.

With all that being said, I can only hope that this isn't also going on inside ISU's athletic department too somewhere because I'm not going to pretend like we're all above that at ISU. I hope not, but nothing would surprise me.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Knowing how Barta works, he'll probably give Kirk $20 million in severance and publicly announce ISU's athletic department conspired these allegations against Iowa football.

Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Even for how ugly this is, there's worse that could come out about the Iowa program.

Status
Not open for further replies.