Friday OT - IDK

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I'm physically and mentally exhausted. Tired of all the division and hate. Wish I could trade places with any of over 100,000 who have lost their lives this year because I truly feel that where they are is a better place than I am. I'm nothing special.

Damn Rulzzz, you know you've got people who care about you. I hope you can start finding yourself in a better place. DM me if you want to visit.

Last edited:

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
On top of all this ****, a meteor is heading towards us. If that doesnt kill us, Yellowstone will when it blows.

2020 can EABOD

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
On top of all this ****, a meteor is heading towards us. If that doesnt kill us, Yellowstone will when it blows.

2020 can EABOD

Man I had my money on murder hornets and now there's a meteor?!

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

2020 can EABOD

Bruce Willis can stop the meteor. We're screwed on the Yellowstone volcano.

Reactions: cmjh10

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
My parents were on the older side when I was born, so I'm dealing with aging parents issues earlier than most of my peers.

My dad has been in the hospital or care centers since early April, and due to Covid, no one is able to visit. He's getting angry and depressed about it. My mom is facing dementia and it went from about a 2 to an 8 in 6 months. They are in separate facilities right now and we can't visit them, they can't visit each other, and managing their affairs is taking all my time in life. Trying to do this with a wife and kids still at home. If I take FMLA, I don't get paid.

My mom's doctor said that we're going to see a huge surge in clinical depression and dementia in the elderly due to isolation. It's already happening.

charlie_B

Mar 21, 2017

2020 can EABOD
This should make you feel a little bit better about Yellowstone:

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I laid down in my yard for like an hour last weekend. It was oddly therapeutic.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I laid down in my yard for like an hour last weekend. It was oddly therapeutic.

I've had a couple of furlough weeks. On the first one, the kids and I laid in the yard and watched clouds for about the same length of time. It was cathartic, for sure.

Reactions: khardbored

cyson

Jun 24, 2007
My parents were on the older side when I was born, so I'm dealing with aging parents issues earlier than most of my peers.

My dad has been in the hospital or care centers since early April, and due to Covid, no one is able to visit. He's getting angry and depressed about it. My mom is facing dementia and it went from about a 2 to an 8 in 6 months. They are in separate facilities right now and we can't visit them, they can't visit each other, and managing their affairs is taking all my time in life. Trying to do this with a wife and kids still at home. If I take FMLA, I don't get paid.

My mom's doctor said that we're going to see a huge surge in clinical depression and dementia in the elderly due to isolation. It's already happening.

Im in the same boat with my Mother. Helpless feeling trying to care for someone you can’t see who was always there for me.

Help Support Us

Become a patron