Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
A lot of the stuff that’s came out is disgusting but this isn’t an just an Iowa problem. A lot of you are going to be surprised how much stuff like this is going on across the entire country. This is a systemic issue.

joker

Oct 4, 2012
Why should Doyle worry?
He won an award after the Rhabo fiasco, he'll be fine.

Reactions: Angie

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
60342915-B62D-4386-85E2-40E933342786.jpeg CCDFAA40-8EF0-40BC-86DB-D03313BA7256.jpeg 2E523253-A31F-43C4-9FCC-4AD5614245C8.jpeg 31704F07-C665-4AA0-897B-40B544B84A67.jpeg
Hey @Legend Hawk, @Brodie0, @TrianglePlace, @TRYHARDER and the rest of you hawk fans who literally tried to crap on @CyTwins and call him a troll and POS for saying that Iowa MIGHT have a problem based off how a currently player reacted to what’s been going on in the world and how the Iowa staff handles things, y’all remember that? I legit think y’all deserve to apologize to him. I thought it then that he wasn’t saying anything outlandish. He literally brought up that it MIGHT be a problem and was weird that a currently player went and did that on social media and y’all CRUCIFIED HIM! Told him he was being a POS and trying to take advantage of the current situation to make a bad troll. Big big BIG yikes on all y’all

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
View attachment 72515 View attachment 72516 View attachment 72517 View attachment 72518
Hey @Legend Hawk, @Brodie0, @TrianglePlace, @TRYHARDER and the rest of you hawk fans who literally tried to crap on @CyTwins and call him a troll and POS for saying that Iowa MIGHT have a problem based off how a currently player reacted to what’s been going on in the world and how the Iowa staff handles things, y’all remember that? I legit think y’all deserve to apologize to him. I thought it then that he wasn’t saying anything outlandish. He literally brought up that it MIGHT be a problem and was weird that a currently player went and did that on social media and y’all CRUCIFIED HIM! Told him he was being a POS and trying to take advantage of the current situation to make a bad troll. Big big BIG yikes on all y’all

This is an incredibly idiotic take. He made up a rumor about an Iowa player transferring. He should be the one apologizing.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
@TheBear so....still just a Twins rumor or is there a cultural program issue based on takes from several former players...?

Last edited:
Reactions: CyTwins

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
This is an incredibly idiotic take. He made up a rumor about an Iowa player transferring. He should be the one apologizing.
LOL WHAT?! He put out there that Hankins post some stuff on social media and that someone he knew said he was furious with how Fertenz and staff was handling things and talked of transfering. He even then went further to say MULTIPLE TIMES that he didn't believe Hankins would transfer, but he was just mad but that him being mad about that might mean more. The only idiotic take here, is yours

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
LOL WHAT?! He put out there that Hankins post some stuff on social media and that someone he knew said he was furious with how Fertenz and staff was handling things and talked of transfering. He even then went further to say MULTIPLE TIMES that he didn't believe Hankins would transfer, but he was just mad but that him being mad about that might mean more. The only idiotic take here, is yours

Lol. If you think Twins has a “source” that was telling him this, I have some beachfront property in Idaho to sell you.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Lol. If you think Twins has a “source” that was telling him this, I have some beachfront property in Idaho to sell you.
I never said the source was real. But look, this is LITERALLY what he said in the first TWO pages of this entire thread! Like you realize how big of tool you look right now lol?! You can't even admit how wrong y'all were. Like I said, he said many times he didn't think he was transferring but that something else was going on
FWIW my Iowa source doesn't think he'll transfer but he's not happy right now. But when there's smoke...

I have no idea what he's talking about. He is not happy with the coaching staff is what I'm being told. That's not a troll and I wouldn't just make that up

Basically he said the coaches only care about him and half of the team as football players and not people

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
No defending any of this. If ferentz doesn't can Doyle, and have a very specific plan as to how they will address these issues, it will be an absolute disgrace.

I hope this opens **** up all across the country, in every aspect of life. Not just football. But after seeing so many people, after everything that has happened, STILL ******* POST "I BET YOU AREN'T STRONG ENOUGH TO SUPPORT THE BLUE LINE", I hope establishments burn.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Not sure why you're taking your anger at Ferentz and Doyle out on me but you do you I guess

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
Hopefully CMC sees what’s going on and uses it as an opportunity to reflect on and address any potential issues within the program.

Reactions: Lyon309Cy

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
I never said the source was real. But look, this is LITERALLY what he said in the first TWO pages of this entire thread! Like you realize how big of tool you look right now lol?! You can't even admit how wrong y'all were. Like I said, he said many times he didn't think he was transferring but that something else was going on

Those posts are all Twins referencing his made up source. Everyone knew that Hankins was unhappy with the Iowa staff because he posted as such on his Instagram. No one on here disputed that. However, Twins used that as an opportunity to fabricate a rumor about Hankins transferring. He was trolling - might I add very poorly - and you somehow are unable to see that. Pretty sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.