RECRUITING: 2021 Names to Know

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Jayshellberg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 4, 2016
Omaha
Hunter Sallis played on my son’s middle school basketball team. Chunky Hepburn, a Wisconsin commit was the starting PG. My son said every kid in the starting line-up could dunk. I called BS. Then I went to a game and had to eat my words. Needless to say, they never lost a game. Sallis would be a huge get.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
Where are we on Chet Holmgren? I know we were one of the first in on him and he's the number two prospect in the 21 class. He would be a monster get.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I would have figured that we need a couple of post players in this class, but only one on the list? Is it just that early?

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I would have figured that we need a couple of post players in this class, but only one on the list? Is it just that early?
Maybe they like other prospects at other positions better and will look to fill those voids in the JC or transfer ranks. I agree though, that is a bit perplexing. Prohms track record with transfer bigs is abysmal