***The Da Vinci Code Mafia***

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Hwy we need to be trying to vote out Teabing not revenge vote cyfan right now. The write-up says we get 2 days more if Teabing solves. Between 2 lynches and 2 Langdon kills (and technically 2 mafia kills) we can eliminate 4-6 potential Teabings in that time.

Reactions: moores2 and JM4CY

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
So, just a question. I know Azhuth has been claiming something, but I am not sure if anyone can confirm it. Micheal is a pretty good player, and probably knew he was sunk either way. Could he have put out a false identifier knowing that revealing him as mafia would make that identifier null and void? Would be an interesting way to make Azhuth seem really really innocent. Not saying this is the case, just a theory.
Not a bad theory, but I’m more willing to go with the guy that tried to save him and then played the “aww shucks my bad guys” card. And I’ve voted for vikes almost every day at some point

azhuth09

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2012
Des Moines, IA
So, just a question. I know Azhuth has been claiming something, but I am not sure if anyone can confirm it. Micheal is a pretty good player, and probably knew he was sunk either way. Could he have put out a false identifier knowing that revealing him as mafia would make that identifier null and void? Would be an interesting way to make Azhuth seem really really innocent. Not saying this is the case, just a theory.

What is it that I've been claiming? I haven't made a single claim to date other than not being mafia.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Hwy we need to be trying to vote out Teabing not revenge vote cyfan right now. The write-up says we get 2 days more if Teabing solves. Between 2 lynches and 2 Langdon kills (and technically 2 mafia kills) we can eliminate 4-6 potential Teabings in that time.
I agree.

double rescind cyfan

I think the question is who is savvy enough to look like someone else and actually be t-bang. That’s my approach at the moment

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
So do we even need to bother voting before noon if the game is going to be over?

Also, I’m confused about all this. How did we get to this point were this is were it all goes down this way? It doesn’t make sense to me.

Makes sense to wait. If Teabing solves it we need to find him. If Langdon gets it, Teabing is powerless.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
What is it that I've been claiming? I haven't made a single claim to date other than not being mafia.
The spiderman I am you you are me post. Made me think that you understood the same things as another player.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Hey @bsaltyman now that the cryptex is indestructible what happens is Langdon DOES solve it? The write-up doesn't say what happens next. Does it stay with him, can he pass it to someone, does it still go straight to Teabing?

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Not a bad theory, but I’m more willing to go with the guy that tried to save him and then played the “aww shucks my bad guys” card. And I’ve voted for vikes almost every day at some point
Yeah which is dumb.

If I were mafia, trying to save michael at 9:00 on the dot would have been an awful decision.

Like I said yesterday, I'm going with KC today based on her voting record and activity level. I'm confident she's dirty.

Vote KC.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Can we talk about vikes? Not saying vote for him but last night he about screwed the pooch big time and it’s worth a look wether or not that was intentional. If not for ctowns last second miracle we would be even in a bigger world of hurt today. Vikes needs to be examined here.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Can we talk about vikes? Not saying vote for him but last night he about screwed the pooch big time and it’s worth a look wether or not that was intentional. If not for ctowns last second miracle we would be even in a bigger world of hurt today. Vikes needs to be examined here.
*taps mic*
Is this thing on?

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Hey @bsaltyman now that the cryptex is indestructible what happens is Langdon DOES solve it? The write-up doesn't say what happens next. Does it stay with him, can he pass it to someone, does it still go straight to Teabing?
If Langdon solves it, he will choose who to pass it to next. In my announcement I said that it must be passed each night. Also, if it happens to be passed to Teabing again, Langdon would not be able to interfere a second time.

azhuth09

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2012
Des Moines, IA
If Langdon solves it, he will choose who to pass it to next. In my announcement I said that it must be passed each night. Also, if it happens to be passed to Teabing again, Langdon would not be able to interfere a second time.

For god's sake we have at least one known inno at this point that is a safe option to pass it to. I'll make that suggestion.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Vikes seemed to jump the gun with this post before Michael's death was actually announced.

vote vikes

sudden unannounced half-day?
No this was me responding to all of the negative reactions to my vote switch. If you're saying my comment was jumping the game, so were other people.