***The Da Vinci Code Mafia***

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Is it just me being a noob or our Langdon doing a hell of a good job of laying low?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I was thinking that the group voting for SCNCY is full of people I don't have in my innocent list. Which makes me think SCNCY is likely innocent, or at least not mafia.
He made roughly 1 post per day in the last game when he headed the mafia.

Interesting. I was pretty much noting what you said when I voted for SCNCY. Are you backing off on that observation?

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
PLAY

$#@!

MAFIA

with your professor, PSY The GOAT.

-------------------------------------------------

Lesson 1: HOW TO PICK UP ON PEOPLE'S HINTS

The recipe is as follows:

PSY: I suck at reading hints and hereby declare the following town strat for my SCNCY counterpart to follow -

D1) Wreak chaos. Make immediate reads on people and throw them out. We watch scum squirm :3

N1) If I survive D1, don't get killed because mafia thinks I'm a good lynch target

D2) I out the results of my overnight research. If there is a good argument against some things I say, accept them and move on

N2) Mafia won't kill me again, detective might look at me and find I'm good

D3) Don't stop with the chaos. Chaos is effing great

N3) Either I'm dead by here or by the end of N3 I will have all sorts of good information to work with

D4) Look back at all the chumps who voted for me in the last 3 days and figure out which of them was trying to be advantageous in trying to get an inno lynched who looked like they might be mafia. They're the real mafia.

*sips tea*

*spits out tea*

*sips champagne*

ahhhh, I hope my students fully grasp what they have just witnessed. The enlightened few surely do.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
PLAY

$#@!

MAFIA

PSY: I suck at reading hints and hereby declare the following town strat for my SCNCY counterpart to follow -

D1) Wreak chaos. Make immediate reads on people and throw them out. We watch scum squirm :3

N1) If I survive D1, don't get killed because mafia thinks I'm a good lynch target

D2) I out the results of my overnight research. If there is a good argument against some things I say, accept them and move on

N3) Either I'm dead by here or by the end of N3 I will have all sorts of good information to work with

D4) Look back at all the chumps who voted for me in the last 3 days and figure out which of them was trying to be advantageous in trying to get an inno lynched who looked like they might be mafia. They're the real mafia.

*sips tea*

*spits out tea*

*sips champagne*

ahhhh, I hope my students fully grasp what they have just witnessed. The enlightened few surely do.
At what point in this process is it appropriate to light a bowl?

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
Checking in during lunch to see if today was another half day and find this crap? What the hell did I do? I've seen no reasons given from all the votes for me. Explain it.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
PLAY

$#@!

MAFIA

*sips tea*

*spits out tea*

*sips champagne*

That's either MU plaigerism or Weird Al-level parody.

I applaud you either way.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Michaels the only name I’m seeing come up regularly. Michaels a tough play. Kill him and he’s a regular inno, we lose one of our smarter players with little reason. Kill him and he’s mafia and we probably take out mafias strongest player.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
PLAY

$#@!

MAFIA

*sips tea*

*spits out tea*

*sips champagne*

Did you steal my strategy notebook bro?

giphy.gif

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
PLAY

$#@!

MAFIA

*sips tea*

*spits out tea*

*sips champagne*

Stop with the MU crap please.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Checking in during lunch to see if today was another half day and find this crap? What the hell did I do? I've seen no reasons given from all the votes for me. Explain it.
Well, first of all the 1st day that you "check in on things" during the day is when you are being voted for. What are the odds on that? And why did your previous "check ins" not lead to any posts?

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
Michaels the only name I’m seeing come up regularly. Michaels a tough play. Kill him and he’s a regular inno, we lose one of our smarter players with little reason. Kill him and he’s mafia and we probably take out mafias strongest player.

He hasn't really participated at all this game...and he hasn't had a meaningful vote yet. Voted for oldman in a runaway and then two late solo votes on azhuth.
vote Michael

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron