***The Da Vinci Code Mafia***

azhuth09

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2012
Des Moines, IA
Yeah let's vote for the guy who has voted for mafia 3 days in a row...That sounds smart...

Now onto more logical topics. Names I'm looking at right now.

Psy - Still don't completely trust him, and at this point it's curiosity to see if he really is inno

SaraV - Her and oldman are always day one votes for each other. Why did she wait so long to throw one on him on day 1? Day 4 she had a throw away vote for Cubs

Michael - He has not contributed at all and has solo votes for me the past 2 days.

KC - She is usually much more involved. Seems like her only posts have been oh shoot have to catch up on all the pates.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Both andy and azhuth have voted for all three dead mafia. Both had early votes for oldman before the clue was solved. Azhuth slid in earlier than andy on gipper yesterday.

I'm gonna vote early and hope that we can continue with theories today.

Vote azhuth.

I keep coming back to this post because something about it seems off for some reason. Looking at the votes yesterday, we have this:

End of Day
12 Gipper - Ctown (3:28), discy (3:32), JM4CY (3:37), moores (3:44), Azhuth (4:45), Cyfan13 (5:47), Colorado (6:42), Vikes (7:16), Cows (7:27), Cubs (8:04), Andybernard (8:19), cleaver (8:34)
5 PSY - Azhuth (1:43, rescind 4:45), SCNCY (2:32), Fitzy (3:32), gipper (3:42), CYme (7:58), mj4cy (8:35)

At 4:00 yesterday, we have this:
4 Gipper - Ctown (3:28), discy (3:32), JM4CY (3:37), moores (3:44)
4 PSY - Azhuth (1:43), SCNCY (2:32), Fitzy (3:32), gipper (3:42)

If Azhuth were mafia, why would he switch off of PSY to put a vote on Gipper, putting him in the lead at 5-3?

Secondly, does this mean that we now consider PSY a non-mafia member? I mean, aside from his Dr. Seuss skills.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Yeah let's vote for the guy who has voted for mafia 3 days in a row...That sounds smart...

Psy - Still don't completely trust him, and at this point it's curiosity to see if he really is inno

SaraV - Her and oldman are always day one votes for each other. Why did she wait so long to throw one on him on day 1? Day 4 she had a throw away vote for Cubs

Michael - He has not contributed at all and has solo votes for me the past 2 days.

KC - She is usually much more involved. Seems like her only posts have been oh shoot have to catch up on all the pates.
I would add that KC has had me suspicious as well. There are tons of pates with her no where to be seen.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines

I don't think curiosity is a great reason to lynch a person.

I think KC has been plenty active and I have her on my good people list.

I think SaraV and Michael are certainly some folks to take a deeper look at.

Also I think azhuth is pretty solidly clear from everything I've seen.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
I keep coming back to this post because something about it seems off for some reason. Looking at the votes yesterday, we have this:

End of Day
12 Gipper - Ctown (3:28), discy (3:32), JM4CY (3:37), moores (3:44), Azhuth (4:45), Cyfan13 (5:47), Colorado (6:42), Vikes (7:16), Cows (7:27), Cubs (8:04), Andybernard (8:19), cleaver (8:34)
5 PSY - Azhuth (1:43, rescind 4:45), SCNCY (2:32), Fitzy (3:32), gipper (3:42), CYme (7:58), mj4cy (8:35)

At 4:00 yesterday, we have this:
4 Gipper - Ctown (3:28), discy (3:32), JM4CY (3:37), moores (3:44)
4 PSY - Azhuth (1:43), SCNCY (2:32), Fitzy (3:32), gipper (3:42)

If Azhuth were mafia, why would he switch off of PSY to put a vote on Gipper, putting him in the lead at 5-3?

Secondly, does this mean that we now consider PSY a non-mafia member? I mean, aside from his Dr. Seuss skills.
I'll admit that I only looked at the votes for gipper and didn't compare that with votes for psy which I should have. You're right and so is @Fitzy. Based on psy's actions, I don't think he's mafia. I don't see him playing this way if he were mafia.

Rescind azhuth.

Reactions: CYme

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA

I haven't been able to back through his posts yet, but the info I alluded to earlier was leading me toward Michael as well.

Michael and KC were on my list yesterday as well.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I could too. Spent too long on trying to explain the SUPER IMPORTANT EXTREME SIGNIFICANCE of my role yesterday.

It's not any of those things.
giphy.gif

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

I can align my thinking here but the role thing you keep harping on I don’t know If it is bs Or some kind of weird insurance policy to keep lynchers away. I’m leaning inno and have on you but I can’t wait for the post game discussion for you to explain why the hell your playing the way you are.

Cleaver

Jul 9, 2015
Just to get another name up there to get some discussion going vote SaraV. It seems like people are interested in both Michael and Sara. I like the Michael idea better personally, but just want to put a vote out there to see what happens.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Hey, lookit!!! I'm on here before 11.00a!
(only because the AC guy got here at 10.30a)

I find it amusing that JM4CY is calling out PSY for being "all over the place"...pot, meet kettle...?
Not sure if that makes him mafia or not, but I've been watching for slip-ups.

I've been more interested in SCNCY's game play, or really, LACK of game play. The observation of him being quiet when he was a zombie was spot on.

VOTE SCNCY.

Reactions: PSYclone22

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron