Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Twins, what are your "sources" telling you about potential transfer out of FSU?

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I'm not going to open a can of worms but some people owe me an apology

KXNO just reported that Ferentz stated he wish he would’ve spoke up earlier as a few players were upset with the silence. Hmmmm

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020

Owe you money for what? I am still not seeing that this is directed at how the Iowa football program treats it’s players? What should I be reading that isn’t there to get me to a different conclusion?

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
KXNO is now trolling Iowa's fanbase!

Way to shift the goalposts. The troll wasn’t that Hankins was upset with the coaching staff. Everyone could tell that based on his Instagram story. The troll was that you made up a “rumor” that he was considering a transfer.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
KXNO just reported that Ferentz stated he wish he would’ve spoke up earlier as a few players were upset with the silence. Hmmmm
Hmmmm, You can also actually hear what KF did say and not paraphrase it in a way the makes clone fans feel better if you choose.

Do you want the link or just ignore?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Way to shift the goalposts. The troll wasn’t that Hankins was upset with the coaching staff. Everyone could tell that based on his Instagram story. The troll was that you made up a “rumor” that he was considering a transfer.

I didn't make that up. I haven't made anything up in this thread and I couldn't care less if you believe me or not

Billups06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 18, 2006
Are teams planning to be on the field for the National Anthem now? Maybe that will finally quell the 'entrance music' arguments. Though, pre-game can always be adjusted, 'entrance music' is probably still a thing.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Owe you money for what? I am still not seeing that this is directed at how the Iowa football program treats it’s players? What should I be reading that isn’t there to get me to a different conclusion?

"Ask any black football player that went to Iowa during my career (15-17) and they know exactly what I'm talking about"

I mean if you can't figure out what he is saying you are either really dense or ignoring it.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
"Ask any black football player that went to Iowa during my career (15-17) and they know exactly what I'm talking about"

I mean if you can't figure out what he is saying you are either really dense or ignoring it.

When I brought that up after Daniels left and had heard his thoughts on Iowa's culture I got ridiculed by people on here, both Iowa and Iowa State fans came at me

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020

Yes Iowa football players have been a target for the Iowa City police for some time. I wish the IC police had the same deal in place as the Ames police do with isu athletes. You know where they were to call Hoiberg first.

Reactions: FatNTired
Status
Not open for further replies.