***The Da Vinci Code Mafia***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
200.gif
Well I guess day 2 can now most likely be scrapped. rescind jm4cy.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Am I the only one that doesn't understand this mystery role Psy is hinting at? At some points you hint that you're a special inno, at other times your just a regular inno that is really defensive. Is it really just that you're a regular inno and COULD be Sophie?

If you're some sort of detective I would think you could share some info by now, like Fitzy said a few pages ago.
I do not have a mystery role.
I do not have a special role.
I am not in the mafia.
I am not one of the bad guys.

gipper2001

Aug 28, 2013
Phoenix
Gipper has my spidey-sense tingling. Little participation, plus the throwaway comment about "sure don't like these runs" while proceeding to join in on the Clonies run.

Vote Gipper.

I was simply commenting on how quickly the votes went from JM4CY and Psy at the top to a 3rd party, who turned out to be a special innocent. So far the Mafia hasn't made great night kills, all regular innocents so far. The only special killed was in the vote yesterday. I stated yesterday that I was between JM4CY and Psy and I wanted to see those two at the top. But that fell apart.

I am siding with azhuth on Psy's inconsistencies.

Vote PSYClone 22

PSYclone22

SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Rather than bang my head against my computer, maybe North or Moores or Fitzy can explain to me why I am wrong.

Seriously, I don't want to get tunneled into thinking Fitzy is mafia if other people don't think he is for good reasons.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Rather than bang my head against my computer, maybe North or Moores or Fitzy can explain to me why I am wrong.

Seriously, I don't want to get tunneled into thinking Fitzy is mafia if other people don't think he is for good reasons.
I'd rather not.

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN

I’ve just been picking up hints but there seem to be multiple players vouching for him. I’d be surprised if they’re all mafia.

PSYclone22

SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
See Moores!! He is Teabang!!
I don't get why people think I'm Teabing. Here's the role:

"Sir Leigh Teabing: Teabing is a British Royal Historian, a Grail scholar, a Knight of the Realm, and a friend to Langdon. If the keystone is passed to either himself or his butler Remy, he will murder Remy to Avoid being a suspect in the future. Teabing is unable to open the cryptex himself and needs Langdon's help. If Teabing obtains the keystone, Langddon will have one chance to open it first. If Langdon fails, Teabing will then have the chance to solve the riddle and win the game for himself."

He literally needs to get the keystone. The keystone gets passed by innocents to other innocents, right? I can assure you nobody is passing me that thing right now. If that was the role I got I would be batting my eyes and acting real nice like to everyone.

That is certainly not what I've been doing.

Colorado

Aug 29, 2008
Colorado
I'm stuck on gipper. I'm usually one of the voices calling out people that lay low but that's my only angle on voting for them.

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
I've built a good list of people I think are inno so now I'm looking at people not on that list to see what they've done. The above is a post along with a few other things that have occurred today, that make me suspect Fitzy.

These are the first 3 votes on Spiker last night.

MDK: No reason votes Spiker.
Moores: follows with a vote on Spiker.
Cubs: votes Spiker with the express reason that he wanted to vote for someone who didn't list a reason. But the most recent two votes for Spiker, especially Moores's vote, are reasonless.

I'll vote Cubs.

If I was mafia, do you honestly think I would be so brazen to state “I’ll start the train” with my vote? I posted that jokingly not thinking people would actually follow to the extent they did. I don’t think either of the two that were at the top are mafia, and so didn’t want to vote for them. Anyone I voted for was going to be a “throwaway vote” because I had real leanings on anyone being mafia.

Seeing how quickly a couple people followed my vote makes me question them though. I’m going to vote for one of them.
Vote Cubs

Reactions: PSYclone22

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
If I was mafia, do you honestly think I would be so brazen to state “I’ll start the train” with my vote? I posted that jokingly not thinking people would actually follow to the extent they did. I don’t think either of the two that were at the top are mafia, and so didn’t want to vote for them. Anyone I voted for was going to be a “throwaway vote” because I had real leanings on anyone being mafia.

Seeing how quickly a couple people followed my vote makes me question them though. I’m going to vote for one of them.
Vote Cubs
The way you state this has significantly perked my interest in cubs