***The Da Vinci Code Mafia***

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
This is all coordinated. These are your last mafia along with Cyfan13.

Vote Cyfan13
source.gif

Reactions: CYme

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
"Clonies - I'd rather he play live but he played. I have other reasons to be suspicious of him though."

I think him publicly solving the write-up is a pretty heavy sign he's inno for me. I'm curious what else you are considering for him.

Separately, vote moores for some shaky answers, worst of which was his Ctown being "probably innocent, not really sure".

If he's probably innocent, what's to be unsure about?
Clonies liked this post. Might clear my name slightly?

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
I shall vote moores.

I think JM is inno. No idea on Psy, although he didn't deny being Teabag (guarantee that's what that guy's friends called him). Don't know about moores either, but I'd rather get someone else up there with Psy than JM.
This vote is interesting. Second person after clonies to say they don't like JM and PSY at the top and voted for me to push a 3rd.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL

Chandler’s job for a long time was in data reconfiguration. You know who else specializes in that? The Opus Dei. Reconfigures history for the Catholic Church all damn day.

You’re mocking us in our faces! You mafia scum!

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Hey everyone just an FYI, I’m going to be busy at work for a while and will probably not be back to give you a vote count until after 7:00. If any of the ghosts want to help out with that between now and then that would be great.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Hey everyone just an FYI, I’m going to be busy at work for a while and will probably not be back to give you a vote count until after 7:00. If any of the ghosts want to help out with that between now and then that would be great.
I’ll help if I can use acronyms

Reactions: bsaltyman

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Tell me everyone's role and I'll help.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
If we don't think PSY is mafia and is working along as Teabang or whatever, then we should probably assume JM4CY is mafia. Vote JM4CY.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
If we don't think PSY is mafia and is working along as Teabang or whatever, then we should probably assume JM4CY is mafia. Vote JM4CY.
Are you serious Clark? We have been over this.... I am not Mafia. I am inno and you're going to waste everyone's time and draw a **** ton of attention to yourself tomorrow. If that's the route you want to go, you have at it but tomorrow won't be kind to you, I guarantee you that.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Are you serious Clark? We have been over this.... I am not Mafia. I am inno and you're going to waste everyone's time and draw a **** ton of attention to yourself tomorrow. If that's the route you want to go, you have at it but tomorrow won't be kind to you, I guarantee you that.
That is fine, as a regular inno I am ok with getting voted out. You have been awfully defensive as a regular inno.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Interesting with PSY in the lead for mafia to switch off of me and join to run pushing spiker closer to the top.

Vote Count at this time
7 - PSY
6 - JM4CY
4 - spiker
3 - moores
Maybe because he was trying to protect you and never was going to actually vote for you because you're scum.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
That is fine, as a regular inno I am ok with getting voted out. You have been awfully defensive as a regular inno.
Well this is like my 4th game ever so maybe I am playing it wrong. That and I have a lot of time on my hands right now to get into the the thick of it. If you're, fine getting voted out then I can help you.

Vote Moores

Reactions: moores2

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
Vote psy.

If there is a compelling case for someone else, I'm open to discussion.