***The Da Vinci Code Mafia***

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Aw crap!!! Too bad spell check doesn't flag correctly spelled words! Pages. I meant pages.

But yes, it was a damn crown. Price of aging teeth...

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Aw crap!!! Too bad spell check doesn't flag correctly spelled words! Pages. I meant pages.

But yes, it was a damn crown. Price of aging teeth...
So maybe yesterday you actually DID think I was kinky? I’m spoken for KC. Lou can have all the pates he wants

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
So maybe yesterday you actually DID think I was kinky? I’m spoken for KC. Lou can have all the pates he wants
Lew.
I know most people don't use names, but he outed himself when he signed up on here as PapaLew. :D Don't bother searching - he hasn't been back for years. He was just posting on Clash of Clans threads.

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Night report:

The mafia has taken their shot and killed Dandy.

Dandy was a security guard at the Paris branch of the Depository Bank of Zurich, a regular innocent.

Day 4 starts now.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Dandy was skeptical of both WDSM as well as MDK. I am wondering if one of them is worth a look this afternoon.

WDSM usually has a day 1 vote for him, but went with oldman.

He was skeptical of MDK for starting the run on spiker which I was also involved in (as well as clonies (mafia) and cubs.

Also, still skeptical of PSY as of right now too.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Night report:

The mafia has taken their shot and killed Dandy.

Dandy was a security guard at the Paris branch of the Depository Bank of Zurich, a regular innocent.

Day 4 starts now.

Dandy was skeptical of both WDSM as well as MDK. I am wondering if one of them is worth a look this afternoon.

He was skeptical of MDK for starting the run on spiker which I was also involved in (as well as clonies (mafia) and cubs.

That was a fast reaction to the night report.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
slow day at work. vote me out if it pleases you. Just make sure to put someone else up there with me so at least you can learn something.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

MDK has my attention. Obviously I was involved that run too but the game at that time had to make it so. When I threw that out about spiker I was shocked how much people jumped on that and that quickly. Regardless, that was a noteworthy move by MDK.

I think we need to find a way to determine if Psy is good or scum. And preferably soon. Otherwise he’s gonna keep hanging around saying weird **** and distracting us from moving on to other people. I’m not saying he’s scum because I don’t know that he is but we need more to have us feel comfortable either way.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL

slow day at work. vote me out if it pleases you. Just make sure to put someone else up there with me so at least you can learn something.

My opinion has not changed since this morning

vote psy

This is all coordinated. These are your last mafia along with Cyfan13.

Vote Cyfan13