Great Lazard Story on Youtube

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
if anyone watched Flemlo. He does great stories. Been watching all of his videos. He just did this one on Allen Lazard. If you ever want to follow a guy that does good YouTube Stories. Follow this guy. He does a ton of good ones.

That was really well done. Thank you for posting it!

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
That was really well done. Thank you for posting it!

You should check out this guys others videos. They are all well done and he finds guys like Lazard and does great stories on kind of unkown under dog stories that make it. Always get's all the facts. I highly suggest watching more of his videos. I was stoked when I found out he did one on Lazard.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Don't really agree with his premise that if AL would have went to Notre Dame, etc. he would have been drafted. Maybe. But just like when he was put on waivers by the Packers, nobody signed him. The scouts knew who was coming out of Ames and certainly knew him after he got to the NFL. Allen is just an example of a scouting miss. Glad he's proving that with the Packers.

Reactions: aobie

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
My take away is Allen has everything needed to be a Pro star. Aaron Rogers saw that while the so-called pro draft gurus did not.