***The Da Vinci Code Mafia***

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
If someone else got this clue then we can confirm Colorado's identity. Otherwise it could be that he just put Colorado is regular inno in an anagram maker. I would feel more comfortable knowing someone else had this clue too.
colorado isn't under any pressure so it'd be weird for him to post that. I could see him doing that if he was the vote leader.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
The Keystone: This special item will be discovered by a random innocent on day 2. The finder will have one attempt to solve the cryptex inside, on the same day that it comes into their possession. If they fail, they must pass the keystone to another player the following night. If successful, the owner of the keystone will gain knowledge as to the identities of Sophie and her gRandmother. They will also discover the whereabouts of the grail documents. They will have the following choices: Keep It a secret for themselves, pass the keystone to another player, destroy the keystone, or reveal it's secrets to the world (ruining the church). A note of caution: Be very careful when passing the keystone, as the fate of the game may hinge on this. If the player in possession of the keystone Is killed, the keystone will then pass to their killer (unless Sister Sandrine has something to say about it).
Wanted to point this out

Cleaver

Jul 9, 2015
It sucks that I'm awful with puzzles and haven't the slightest clue how to figure them out.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I'm usually WDSM's day one vote. Instead he was the 18th oldman vote. Worth a look.

So instead of playing it safe and go with his normal day one, he waits until it's late as a throw away vote. Sounds like he could be protecting you to make an odd move.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Vote PSY.

Because I couldn't do that last game.

PSY has my spidey sense twitching. I agree with those who have said that he doesn't seem to be the type of player to spill those kinds of beans, what with how well he sat on information in the last game.

And he immediately jumped in to put the kibosh on voting for Vikes after I speculated on his vote yesterday.

Vote PSY.
Monsieur, are you still ornery over that old dustup in Colorado?

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Day 1 vote, at the time a nonsense vote, was about that. Plus, you voted for yourself yesterday, so I figured why not.

Today's vote, however, is not. I know I'm not alone in trying to figure out what your game is.
I'll be open about my game:
I voted for myself for fun.
I said I had solved the write-up clues as a joke because I was struggling with that more than I usually do with puzzles.
I played Cy$'s game.
After Arob solved the first part of the puzzle it pointed me in the right direction for the second part. I figured it out quickly from there. Posting it seemed like a mistake but in retrospect the mafia probably would have figured it out anyway and there's utility in having as much information be public as possible.
Today my game has been trying to read peoples' activity compared to their norm since the big picture vote got muddied by the oldman clue.

Hope that helps.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
This oldman theory is rough. Pretty hard to pick out potential mafia out of 21 votes. No one immediately jumped on oldman after cycarob's reveal.

Cash was close to immediate but I was leaning inno on him. Cyfan seems fine so far and cleaver is inno from the clue maybe? That leaves moores in the middle of the "immediately" after the reveal votes.

Thoughts?

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
I dislike the feeling that even though we have some clues solved, we still don't really have all that much information or direction from them. Can't shake the feeling that there's somehow more that's being missed.
hmm..
Rescind fitzy, vote Cows

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I need to reread before I make any decisions.

Oh, and fwiw, Cash, this window is always open on my computer, so I'm always "online", even when I'm out digging holes & dumping plants in them. :D

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I'm going to put a placeholder vote on Fitzy

I'm suspicious of him, but could be persuaded into looking a different direction today.