Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
Some of you are seriously ****** in the head turning this issue and these events into an Iowa/ISU **** measuring contest.
Honestly surprised Twins would keep this troll going all day. This is a pretty bad look To try and keep a troll going on this subject. Take your ISU glasses off one second. I’d be willing to bet that Ferentz has done more for the state of Iowa than anyone else on this website by a mile so to think he wouldn’t address this is absolutely ludicrous.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Not hard to figure out it is all in the article for you to see. Or are you talking about me mocking your Alt Account slip up earlier?

The article doesn't match up to what you and Matt Hankins are saying though so it doesn't make sense

May 27, 2020
The article doesn't match up to what you and Matt Hankins are saying though so it doesn't make sense
Matt hankins never even said who he was talking about. You're just making more stuff up unless you can provide a quote from him saying he's talking about kirk ferentz.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Honestly surprised Twins would keep this troll going all day. This is a pretty bad look To try and keep a troll going on this subject. Take your ISU glasses off one second. I’d be willing to bet that Ferentz has done more for the state of Iowa than anyone else on this website by a mile so to think he wouldn’t address this is absolutely ludicrous.

I think most people are shocked he waited until today to talk to his team and that's why Hankins went to social media. I never thought he wouldn't address the subject but I am surprised he waited as long as he did. Hankins makes a good point here

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018

Finally an honest ISU poster on here. It was a super bad look for Twins, but the thing is all these ISU posters cheer him on and egg him on, so he will never stop.

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
Matt hankins never even said who he was talking about. You're just making more stuff up unless you can provide a quote from him saying he's talking about kirk ferentz.
I’d guess it was probably directed at KF among other college coaches but that’s purely a guess. You can’t blame the kid though for looking for an immediate response from someone they probably consider another father figure.

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
Finally an honest ISU poster on here. It was a super bad look for Twins, but the thing is all these ISU posters cheer him on and egg him on, so he will never stop.
There are a ton of reasonable posters on this site but I don’t think a ton wade into the cesspool that is the ISR forum except for maybe statefan.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I think most people are shocked he waited until today to talk to his team and that's why Hankins went to social media. I never thought he wouldn't address the subject but I am surprised he waited as long as he did. Hankins makes a good point here

You aren't fooling anyone, this is a really bad look, even ISU fans can see that.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
There are a ton of reasonable posters on this site but I don’t think a ton wade into the cesspool that is the ISR forum serve or for maybe statefan.

I don't blame you or them, I wonder why the heck I do it on days like today. I mean typically I have fun with all the trolls Twins runs, but trolling today about this whole thing was shocking even for Twins.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Since you like to see Iowa State win so much who's your favorite player recently for football and basketball? I'm going to guess Purdy and Niang

I’m going to guess he was huge fan of Shayock. I’ll bet he even defended prohm recruiting him as a sit one play one transfer to all of his friends, too

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

Not surprised at that, he's on the clock here all day, every day and he's the alpha village idiot. Am surprised at some of the others who've played along.

Reactions: TrianglePlace

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Not surprised at that, he's on the clock here all day, every day and he's the alpha village idiot. Am surprised at some of the others who've played along.

There is a reason. The longer you keep Twins going on his really bad trolls, the more ISU fans get sick of him:

I have always assumed Chris was his boss. He’s a troll made up of staff members who take turns being his persona to drive traffic on the site.

That’s just it. He’s fake. He’s always been fake, but now that literally everything he says is wrong it’s annoying more people. It’s a charade. Charades might be entertaining for a bit, but sooner or later it turns sad when the person responsible doesn’t see the writing on the wall.

No one believes you don’t watch Iowa games. Your entire life revolves around Iowa sports.

There are so many quality posters on here that make this board informative and fun to read. Twins isn't one of them. He is by far the worst poster on this site, and it isn't even close. It's tiresome, frustrating, and ruins the contributions of most everyone else.

Its almost to the point where I side with the Iowa trolls over Twins

"my team sucks and doesn't have a lot to look forward to, but hey remember that time 4 years ago Iowa fell off the face of the earth?" - Twins

I do love that as our basketball team tanks this board is becoming increasingly intolerant of Twins nonsense. Give up the act man. Channel this energy into something positive.

I honestly picture you waking up, putting on a pot of coffee, cracking your knuckles, and sitting down for an 8 hour Iowa troll fest. It's clinically obsessive.

The next Cytwins thread to accumulate 50 pages a day and blow up in his face in the end.

Yeah I don't think we're in any position to throw shade at Iowa. What did they beat us by, 40? 50???

they pounded us by double digits. just stop it

Twins got his wish in turning this place into HN. Well done.

I’m curious what Twins boss would think if he saw his account..

#bancytwins

@CyTwins I know you're trolling Iowa fans, but you sound like such a dumbass!

This is low rent man. Turn this off.

Another embarrassing Cytwins thread. What else is new. Iowa probably gonna jump to top 15 to start March.

Reactions: TrianglePlace

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
So not a single Iowa State fan on this topic. Thanks for confirming this is a legit thread

Is anybody going to acknowledge how pathetically desperate legend is that he went back through the forum to dig up old posts.

Jesus you really have him shook.

and he still doesn’t give a single **** about the state of Black America, he was just mad that Kirk looked bad in this scenario.

what a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.