Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Some smoke out there he's looking for a new home. He posted something on social media about being upset with Ferentz and not happy in Iowa City I guess. He's from Texas, would definitely be someone we should go after if Iowa doesn't block us

• Dumb
Reactions: criticalobserver

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Some smoke out there he's looking for a new home. He posted something on social media about being upset with Ferentz and not happy in Iowa City I guess. He's from Texas, would definitely be someone we should go after if Iowa doesn't block us
Good. F*** Toe

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
well done

Reactions: HawkFan1

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
PitifulZigzagGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
YeahBuddy has decided to become a beacon of social justice the last day or so. It's just nonsense.

I have no idea what he's talking about. He is not happy with the coaching staff is what I'm being told. That's not a troll and I wouldn't just make that up

Reactions: aauummm

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
CW must've told Twins he was a few page views short of his bonus so he started this thread.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
My source is this thread and my source is all over the board.

Basically he posted something on social media about not liking Ferentz and not being happy in Iowa City. The speculation is he's looking to move on and find a new home. My source thinks he will stay because he thinks the relationship can be salvaged. I don't know why he's upset or what the coaches did to him just relaying what I was told

Reactions: aauummm
Status
Not open for further replies.