Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Nobody hates him because he isn't good
We know how much of a fan you are of honorable mention all conference Bolton and Connor is the polar opposite. Connor doesn't shoot much, he passes, he defends, he rebounds and most importantly he doesn't turn it over. Bolton shoots a lot, Bolton turns it over too much, his defense is sub par. His saving grace is that he gets to the free throw line a lot where he excels. If PPG is your go to stat than Bolton is your guy.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
We know how much of a fan you are of honorable mention all conference Bolton and Connor is the polar opposite. Connor doesn't shoot much, he passes, he defends, he rebounds and most importantly he doesn't turn it over. Bolton shoots a lot, Bolton turns it over too much, his defense is sub par. His saving grace is that he gets to the free throw line a lot where he excels. If PPG is your go to stat than Bolton is your guy.

Yes I'm aware Bolton is a good basketball player and Connor isn't

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

The kid instigates the most fights in almost the entire Big 10. He might not be the worst but he's up there. The fact that he got that award proves how much of a joke the award must be.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
The kid instigates the most fights in almost the entire Big 10. He might not be the worst but he's up there. The fact that he got that award proves how much of a joke the award must be.

What fights has Connor instigated? Connor has been in a few altercations, but it’s because he doesn’t take **** from other players, not because he is out there instigating it.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
What fights has Connor instigated? Connor has been in a few altercations, but it’s because he doesn’t take **** from other players, not because he is out there instigating it.
I'm not going to sit here and break down every single time Connor has gotten into some sort of altercation. If you even accidentally nudge the dude he gets in your face. You can see it clear as day a lot when an in-bounds play happens and he can't stop pushing his defender because he believes he's too close to him. If you talk a little bit of crap to him, he comes into your face. It happens a lot and if you want to deny that, then you're living in a bubble.

I have plenty of stories about Connor and how conceited of a person / player he is.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm not going to sit here and break down every single time Connor has gotten into some sort of altercation. If you even accidentally nudge the dude he gets in your face. You can see it clear as day a lot when an in-bounds play happens and he can't stop pushing his defender because he believes he's too close to him. If you talk a little bit of crap to him, he comes into your face. It happens a lot and if you want to deny that, then you're living in a bubble.

I have plenty of stories about Connor and how conceited of a person / player he is.

It's funny that the two fan favorites (Connor and Bohannon) aren't even liked by their own teammates lol

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
It's funny that the two fan favorites (Connor and Bohannon) aren't even liked by their own teammates lol
J-Bo is more liked than Connor but they're both not exactly best friends with everyone on the team. I would also say by now, Garza is clearly the fan favorite.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020

You’re over exaggerating A LOT. You could probably count on one hand the number of times he’s gotten into somebody’s face, and it’s almost always because someone else started it. Pushing a defender off when they are leaning on you isn’t starting an altercation. Not sure what Connor did to you, but it’s clear you have some sort of personal vendetta against the guy.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
You’re over exaggerating A LOT. You could probably count on one hand the number of times he’s gotten into somebody’s face. Pushing a defender off when they are leaning on you isn’t starting an altercation. Not sure what Connor did to you, but it’s clear you have some sort of personal vendetta against the guy.
When referees have to step in and break the players up, it's an altercation. And no Connor hasn't done anything to me personally in my life. I'm also not over exaggerating A LOT. Maybe a little bit due to him being on Iowa, but not a lot. I can guarantee you that Connor is one of the most hated players in the Big 10, and not a respected hate like Garza would be.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
PadM9sbTsYxsE8AtSeeytIvqJ7Lbn9IOTKayf_kbykWITPS7krrxL-c9S93JjfQ4x7kfnHbJTGiMBT62--hcRsJ4D2jDN0-d-Zv9yMRQcOvCWfhBv8X25c8cSusLYaSq9FfrCBAGUdqhaqmXuLgIKZFwCiHq3QlLlWc

Rural

Feb 3, 2010

Holy cow.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Connor is a player you like if he is on your team and hate if he is on a team you play against.

Kind of like Michael Jacobson.