Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Plus, his crowning achievement thus far of finishing the year in the receiving votes section of the top 25 poll.

I’d say crowning achievement so far is beating two top 5 teams in the same month (including a playoff team) and following it up with another top 5 win the next year, but what do I know?

Reactions: Cytown12

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
I’d say crowning achievement so far is beating two top 5 teams in the same month (including a playoff team) and following it up with another top 5 win the next year, but what do I know?

Maybe the goal should be to be a Top 5 team instead of just upsetting one.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020

What top 5 team did Iowa State beat in 2018?

DhaCheann

Mar 31, 2012
Denver, CO
You ever find that mystical site where isu would win 11 games with Iowa’s schedule?
Yes, I’ve already shared it with you yet you continue to fail to acknowledge it. Maybe it’s because your one site isn’t the end all be all? Or is because they also predicted iowa would finish with a worse record than ISU and that doesn’t fit your narrative

DhaCheann

Mar 31, 2012
Denver, CO
But Iowa has been a Top 5 team and has been #1 for more weeks than isu has been in the Top 10.

yikes

“yeah, but” should be your name for the amount of times you have to shift the goalposts.
Also, when was the last time iowa was ranked #1? In your life time? You’re starting to really sound like a Nebraska fan..

Reactions: Cytown12

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
“yeah, but” should be your name for the amount of times you have to shift the goalposts.
Also, when was the last time iowa was ranked #1? In your life time? You’re starting to really sound like a Nebraska fan..

When has isu finished in the top 20?