Noah Biglow DeCommits! (S***)

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
What? o_O

I think your overthinking it, just because of how the OP spelled his pronunciation breakdown. It no more weird than “Bigelow”, just without the e,

If it helps, think “big-lo” for the probable pronunciation.

Prett sure it’s Bi-Glow

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
we've come a long way from our 5'6" ones.
We might as well “come a long way” from our defensive backs who can’t seem to get any interceptions, then. Eight picks as a junior, and he didn’t muff a one. :)

Matter of fact, for those that want to mention the “luck” factor, a couple seemed to bounce right to him.

Corner, nickel or free safety, I’ll take that!

Cybone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Not sure he fully understood what “100% Committed” meant. Perhaps it was really “51% Committed”, but it doesn’t pop as much as the former....

either way, best of luck to him....

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
This is the stuff that has to drive Matt and his staff nuts.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
This is the stuff that has to drive Matt and his staff nuts.

Any head coach.

But this kid never really was 100% committed obviously..... so it could be a case of addition by subtraction.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Does Pitt even have fans? They sure didn’t in Phoenix in 2000. I guess the plus is you get to use the Steelers facilities. But that kid must have been looking for the complete opposite college experience from what ISU offers.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Does Pitt even have fans? They sure didn’t in Phoenix in 2000. I guess the plus is you get to use the Steelers facilities. But that kid must have been looking for the complete opposite college experience from what ISU offers.

Pitt won the same number of games last year as we did in the regular season.

That got them to the bowl in Detroit agains Eastern Michigan. It got us to the Camping World Bowl in Orlando against Notre Dame.

I guess it all depends on what you want as a player??

EnkAMania

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 31, 2013
Seattle
I remember former Pitt Panther Burt Grossman telling the story his campus visit was at night, so you couldn't see what a dump the campus was.

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
I’m not sure number of fans in attendance is high on most kids’ list. Pitt happens to play in a real city, with big city social life and is a legitimate program. Not to mention, play in NFL facility. Yes, maybe opposite Iowa State but certainly not a ridiculous decision.

jhg

May 21, 2020

Pitt's an awesome school in a great city. Haven't really been on campus, but I've been around there and it's really nice. Everyone I know who attended loved it.

2000 is a long time ago. Do they have fans? Yeah. Is their attendance really any better than here at Temple? Not really. They do fine, but they benefit from being in a P5 conference whereas we don't.

jhg

May 21, 2020
I remember former Pitt Panther Burt Grossman telling the story his campus visit was at night, so you couldn't see what a dump the campus was.

Burt Grossman is from Philly, and went to HS near where I grew up. He's also the cousin of Temple great Randy Grossman. He went to Pitt before I was born, and I'm almost 32. Pitt's campus is undoubtedly nicer than then. I've never heard anyone call that campus a dump.