Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Couldn't tell you I'm not an iowa fan so I don't follow iowa recruiting

So why even bring up that there are 10 schools with more DB draft picks that Iowa? Or is it that being as isu fan as long as there are schools better than Iowa all is well even if isu isn’t one of them?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
You're in an Iowa Football Recruiting thread my man.

He's trying to learn for the most educated Iowa football recruiting expert on the planet, @CyTwins. Twins knows the ins and outs, has inside sources and even knows multiply players families as well. Guy is as connected as you get with Hawkeye sports.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
He's trying to learn for the most educated Iowa football recruiting expert on the planet, @CyTwins. Twins knows the ins and outs, has inside sources and even knows multiply players families as well. Guy is as connected as you get with Hawkeye sports.

Don’t forget that CyTwins also has his daily call with both the Iowa and isu coaching staffs so that he knows for sure the exact state of each player on their recruiting board. Truly amazing he still finds a way to post as much as he does.

Reactions: Clarence Butthorn

Cytown12

Mar 11, 2012
Des Moines,IA
So why even bring up that there are 10 schools with more DB draft picks that Iowa? Or is it that being as isu fan as long as there are schools better than Iowa all is well even if isu isn’t one of them?
Because you literally said there's not many other schools then iowa who've put 15 DBs in the league and so I responded that there's at least 10. Like if you can't understand why people respond to your questions maybe quit posting on here.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
It was a clone fan saying it, not me. My point is I have heard this before and in the end it just hasn’t happened.
I fully agree with you. The only thing I think can stop this situation from being different is if Matt Campbell ends up leaving Iowa State (I don't see that happening soon). If Matt Campbell indeed stays at Iowa State for a long period of time, we will have some very nice seasons with 9 wins. I'm not saying we're going to get 10 because we haven't gotten 9 yet but we have been extremely close three years in a row now getting 9. So, baby steps.

Reactions: Cytown12

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
I get the humor in your post, but if we're being honest, I really appreciate what Twins does for us here. I've found out about commits/transfers/etc. from him on here before the news breaks on HR. Guy is a wealth of Hawkeye knowledge. It's very rare you find someone as dedicated to info on a sports team, let alone for their rival school. It's honestly impressive.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
Tough break for Iowa State on Biglow. Makes a re-commitment from Oladokun less likely too, I would imagine.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I agree with the predictions that this year will bring a record number of decommits when all is said and done.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
If he wasn't sure he wanted to be a Cyclone..... then didn't want him here. You have to be committed.