Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
So....for @stormchaser2014 and @Cyclones_R_GR8, here's a crazy USPS tracking story for you.

A buddy of mine in Chippewa Falls sent me a package via priority mail on May 18. On May 19 it arrived in Eau Claire (not a problem). But from there, it went to San Jose, CA.
WTF. Okay, then it got shipped back to Des Moines. Whew. Oh, wait - the next day it went to Oklahoma City, OK. Double WTF. Finally got sent back to Des Moines, and it arrived here today.

Oh and BTW the package looks like it went through the digestive system of an elephant. And the USPS can't be wondering why they're going broke, can they? o_O

Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
So....for @stormchaser2014 and @Cyclones_R_GR8, here's a crazy USPS tracking story for you.

A buddy of mine in Chippewa Falls sent me a package via priority mail on May 18. On May 19 it arrived in Eau Claire (not a problem). But from there, it went to San Jose, CA.
WTF. Okay, then it got shipped back to Des Moines. Whew. Oh, wait - the next day it went to Oklahoma City, OK. Double WTF. Finally got sent back to Des Moines, and it arrived here today.

Oh and BTW the package looks like it went through the digestive system of an elephant. And the USPS can't be wondering why they're going broke, can they? o_O
And they say packages always take the most efficient route. :rolleyes:

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I did plant that lonely allium next to my other three. And dig up lots of worms in the process. Hopefully they work through that dang red clay stuff on the allium’s feet and let him breathe! My gosh that was heavy stuff!

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I did plant that lonely allium next to my other three. And dig up lots of worms in the process. Hopefully they work through that dang red clay stuff on the allium’s feet and let him breathe! My gosh that was heavy stuff!
I have absolutely NO idea how he got there or how he even established himself there. It's a raised area up against the back of the house, which sits on the side of a hill. It's covered with rocks. I couldn't believe how heavy that bag was! I hope he survives the transplant.
FWIW, the cone flowers are doing marvelously!

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Cowgirl liked 2 of my posts within 5 minutes. Does that mean we are going steady?

Check agree/disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron