***The Ranch - Mafia***

Cleaver

Jul 9, 2015
What a game by psy. Sorry that it was so lopsided for mafia. Would love to know the mafia chat had to say when this all blew open. Ready for the next game. Maybe for once I’ll get a role other than reg inno!

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
Game night report

Night 1 report
Fitzy saves Fitzy (himself)
DSM investigates CoKane (Regular Innocent)
Psyclone investigates Michael (Neumann’s Lawyer/Mafia)
Mafia sends trich AND investigates mdk
Kills jm4cy

Night 2 report
Fitzy saves andybernard
DSM investigates wdsm
Psyclone protects himself
Mafia does not investigate
Kills CyMe
Recruits MDK
MDK sends trich to fitzy

Night 3 report
Fitzy saves himself
DSM investigates psy
Psyclone investigates scncy
Mafia hits vikes, investigates psy
Discy sends trich to Fitzy

Night 4 report
Fitzy saves Psy
DSM investigates Colorado
Psy protects moores
Mafia hits discy
Fitzy sends trich to Dandy

Night 5 report
Fitzy saves DSMcy
DSM investigates mdk
psy investigates mdk
Mafia hits fitzy
Dandy sends trich to michael

Night 6 report
DSM investigates moores
Psy kills KC
Mafia hits gblade

Thanks for saving me, Fitzy! After you came at me and said I was defensive (which I wasn't), any sort of argument on my part was going to put a dagger in me. I never claimed to be special, I just said that I never claimed to be regular inno either. I said I wasn't worried about the mafia taking me out, knowing that would be a waste of a kill by them...and it ended up working out, as they used an instakill on me.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Thanks for saving me, Fitzy! After you came at me and said I was defensive (which I wasn't), any sort of argument on my part was going to put a dagger in me. I never claimed to be special, I just said that I never claimed to be regular inno either. I said I wasn't worried about the mafia taking me out, knowing that would be a waste of a kill by them...and it ended up working out, as they used an instakill on me.
I saw that vote counts were pretty low. I started thinking we may be able to get PSY in a randomizer at the end of the night (since SCNCY votes no longer counted that night). Would have sacrificed 4/5 of us but would have gotten him out of the game. But people started voting again that night unfortunately.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Well that was fun. Glad I wasn't mafia, that would have sucked.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Honestly PSY using that same voice in the sign up thread threw me off of it as a hint.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
It was basically several iterations of "We're f'd".

Yeah, this was pretty much what happened when I died. We basically called the game over at that point. With Psy getting 100% credibility, the innocents were going to do what ever he said. And there was nothing the mafia could do to kill him, other then doing it in the day voting.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I don't know if everyone else's role was announced/known, but I was a "special" inno, Luke Matthews

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Our master plan worked to perfection! Well done!

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
W.

I'm either regular innocent or regular mafia every game. Don't know when the last time I had an actual role. It felt so weird when I had the cow std super powers. I could finally contribute something other than a vote!

GG Cubs.

Reactions: CloneinWDSM

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
W.

I'm either regular innocent or regular mafia every game. Don't know when the last time I had an actual role. It felt so weird when I had the cow std super powers. I could finally contribute something other than a vote!

GG Cubs.

Sooooooooo...
You can complain about always being inno but I can't complain about being offed by my own granddad?

DOUBLE STANDARD!!!

:D

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Thank KC. I tried a new thing by waiting to see what mafia did when I found them instead of just straight outing them.

Also I got to use my first ever night hit and ... it was bad. Sorry again.

Never apologize for hitting KC.

Ok, I've been rereading a Dean Koontz novel where rhesus monkeys are sadistic killers, so I might be biased.

And yes, I know KC is an orangutan.

Reactions: VikesFan22