Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops

10 year old me liked this movie!

My-Nice-Button-Is-Bite-Me-Meme.png

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
My grass is at least 6 inches tall. Don't care. Maybe I'll combine if it dries out later this week. Maybe I won't. Sleeping the rest of my life away seems like a better idea right now. Somebody wake me up when it's like 2022 or so.

Reactions: wxman1

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
TIL that in the US that every age group (broken down into 5-6 year old age groups) under the age of 40 has a higher percentage of men than women and it is the exact opposite for 40+. So under 40 women get their choice of spouses. Over 40, men have the bigger selection.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
TIL that in the US that every age group (broken down into 5-6 year old age groups) under the age of 40 has a higher percentage of men than women and it is the exact opposite for 40+. So under 40 women get their choice of spouses. Over 40, men have the bigger selection.
Are you shopping?

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Took the vixen fishing yesterday. We caught a nice mess of big blue gills, and she caught one very nice largemouth bass. Lots of action, even got a little sun here and there.

I cleaned all the fish and fried them for supper - it was yummo! A very relaxing and enjoyable Memorial Day.

Talked my parents into taking the kids fishing with me on Saturday afternoon. Didn't catch anything but not surprised about that either given the time of day. LittleWx was doing better casting on his own too and enjoyed that.

Apparently we are now going camping with my in-laws in a couple of weeks...that should be interesting. Oh and my SIL that lives in LA went back thankfully but is now apparently likely moving back. asdlkjoasdfjs;ajf

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Took the vixen fishing yesterday. We caught a nice mess of big blue gills, and she caught one very nice largemouth bass. Lots of action, even got a little sun here and there.

I cleaned all the fish and fried them for supper - it was yummo! A very relaxing and enjoyable Memorial Day.
Funny you even had time to fish, then. :rolleyes:

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Talked my parents into taking the kids fishing with me on Saturday afternoon. Didn't catch anything but not surprised about that either given the time of day. LittleWx was doing better casting on his own too and enjoyed that.

Apparently we are now going camping with my in-laws in a couple of weeks...that should be interesting. Oh and my SIL that lives in LA went back thankfully but is now apparently likely moving back. asdlkjoasdfjs;ajf

42vjwv.jpg

Reactions: CloneLawman

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I have a robin and 2 cardinals pissed at me right now because I'm too close to their nests they decided to build in our shop.
We had a brown bird with a long tail show up in our yard about two weeks ago. We had never seen one like it before so I looked it up. Apparently it is a brown thrasher. Apparently it likes us because I have seen it more days than not since.

Reactions: SCyclone
Status
Not open for further replies.