SFA hit with major sanctions

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Notice how the NCAA lowers the boom on the little guys?

Silly, Lumberjacks, you can't cheat that BIG at a mid-major without getting crushed. At their cheat level only a Kansas or UNC could get away with it without yuge penalties.

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
Reminiscent of Jerry Tarkanian quote (exact wording varies depending on source): “The NCAA is so mad at Kentucky, it's going to give Cleveland State two more years of probation.’’
Another Tark quote this regarding recruiting: we got vaned - we offered a car and they offered a van.

Reactions: cyclones500

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Everyone: NCAA doesn’t do anything to enforce its rules.

NCAA: No! No! Look at SFA! Look what we did to them?

Everyone: What?! Most of us don’t even know what in the hell SFA stands for.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Underwood is a sleaze bag.

Unreal though how the NCAA uses schools like SFA to show how tough they can be, but they totally look the other way when it comes to KU MBB.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Didn’t Jamie interview him post-Fred? Thank God that didn’t happen..... for so many reasons.

The rumor was that Underwood was condescending of the program during his interview.

I've sat through my fair share of interviews, but I've never seen anyone attempt to neg their way into a position.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
The rumor was that Underwood was condescending of the program during his interview.

I've sat through my fair share of interviews, but I've never seen anyone attempt to neg their way into a position.
I don’t see an approach anywhere close to that working with Pollard

Help Support Us

Become a patron