Jalen Coleman-Lands Commits to ISU

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
Thinking that too. Might depend on what's out there but a GT 4 would be the next need over a wing. Without one we would have to rely heavily on freshman at that spot.
An actual pg would be nice. Tough to land though

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
That is a seriously vertically challenged lineup.

Conditt or Foster beating out Young would make things interesting. Hard to say it would happen, but it would help height wise. We’d definitely need to score a lot with the small lineup.

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
If we get the guy from Utah or Indiana we may have a competitive team on our hands!

Reactions: WhoISthis

TheHelgo

Mar 20, 2006
I honestly think JCL could have a similar impact as Kane and Shayok. Maybe convince Smith and we could be legit. Either way I think we will be SIGNIFICANTLY better.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Very good pickup. If Harris is eligible we should be much improved from last year.

Reactions: woodm07

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
cross-selling is one thing and is not a bad thing at all. If someone has a car they like, for instance, they are likely to talk highly about it to friends.

what turns a site like this into a toxic ‘us vs. then’ is the premium folks endlessly trolling the free board with the ‘we know something you don’t know’ stuff. See CR and the old CN as exhibits 1 and 2. I’m optimistic the two camps can live in harmony here

You are more optimistic than me. This site was basically born because of the frustration with the pay side of CR.

"You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain"

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
Huge news! Love his game! One thing that cant be overlooked our potential top 6-7 in the rotation are upperclassmen next year. Experience is enormous in college bball.

Harris - JR (If Immediately eligible)
Bolton - JR
Coleman-Lands - 6th year SR
Johnson - RS JR
Young - RS SR
Conditt - JR

That is a ton of experience with an influx of young talent as well.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Very good pickup. If Harris is eligible we should be much improved from last year.
71F1.gif