Ezra Miller Enters Transfer Portal

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Seems like a pretty personal situation and decision. But I'm sure Ezra is feeling all torn up that a bunch of middle-aged message board posters aren't cool with how he went about it.

Seems like a pretty personal situation and decision. But I'm sure Ezra is feeling all torn up that a bunch of middle-aged message board posters aren't cool with how he went about it.
I'm not bagging on Ezra, he's a kid, I'm simply pointing out that Iowa handled it poorly. I get that it is a sensitive topic for the kid but Iowa just can't do that.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
I'm not bagging on Ezra, he's a kid, I'm simply pointing out that Iowa handled it poorly. I get that it is a sensitive topic for the kid but Iowa just can't do that.

Iowa handled it how Miller wanted it handled.

"Iowa simply worked with me to make that the public statement."

This seems like a weird hill to die on but go for it if you want.

Reactions: Lyon309Cy

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Lol the Hawkeye arrogance, never fails.

I'm not wealthy if that makes you feel better. But I know some very monied people and price is the first thing they want to know, regardless. Frugality is a pretty common characteristic for people who have lots of money.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I'm not wealthy if that makes you feel better. But I know some very monied people and price is the first thing they want to know, regardless. Frugality is a pretty common characteristic for people who have lots of money.

I usually see being single as a common characteristic for people who have lots of money that I know. I had decent change back in my mid 20s. One day changed all that.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
No the original statement was a joke. So the response was tone deaf to the order of arrogance. I have worked on dozens of multi million dollar houses. The last thing rich people talk about is their money.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
No the original statement was a joke. So the response was tone deaf to the order of arrogance. I have worked on dozens of multi million dollar houses. The last thing rich people talk about is their money.

Maybe it was tone deaf but I've heard it said not as a joke plenty of times.

Shocking that rich people don't want to discuss their money with someone working on their house.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Maybe it was tone deaf but I've heard it said not as a joke plenty of times.

Shocking that rich people don't want to discuss their money with someone working on their house.
They don't even look you in the eye most of the time. People with three 50 million dollar homes don't need to brag about their buying power.

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
{peaks head in}

For the record, Iowa/Midwest (except Chicago) Rich and Wealthy people, are much much different than coastal or European/Middle East rich people. Its why Burberry and Prada and LV stores don't have price tags on anything. Because, yes, if you have to ask, you can't afford it. It's also seen kind of trashy to have to ask.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Maybe this will be a wake up call to kids who select the Hoks just because they are a life-long fan. Good luck to this kid playing at Wartburg.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Might have something to do with Iowa trying to sweep his mental health issues under the rug.... Ezra claiming that Iowa tailored his reason for "quitting football" is definitely not a great look for Iowa.

This post needs the "Dumb" button more than ever.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
{peaks head in}

For the record, Iowa/Midwest (except Chicago) Rich and Wealthy people, are much much different than coastal or European/Middle East rich people. Its why Burberry and Prada and LV stores don't have price tags on anything. Because, yes, if you have to ask, you can't afford it. It's also seen kind of trashy to have to ask.

There are plenty of people who could afford a $1,000 Prada purse but would still want to know the price. It's one of those silly cliches like "any publicity is good publicity" that's just not true.

And no, I'm not one of them.