Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
I’m not much of a basketball guy but iowa really missed Jordan last year, especially with CJ hurt.

Huh? Iowa didn't miss Jordan at all...Iowa was one of the better offensive teams without him and a much better defensive team without him. JOBO is healthy last year and CJ fred role prob limited...

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
Huh? Iowa didn't miss Jordan at all...Iowa was one of the better offensive teams without him and a much better defensive team without him. JOBO is healthy last year and CJ fred role prob limited...
They absolutely missed him especially when Fredrick got hurt. They had no other shooters aside from Wieskamp and sometimes Garza.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020

You don’t think Iowa missed Bohannon when they went 4/33 from three against Nebraska? Uhhhh....

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You don’t think Iowa missed Bohannon when they went 4/33 from three against Nebraska? Uhhhh....

They would have given up 120 points if he played

Side note: I still can't believe the best roster in the country lost to Nebraska who made us look great

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Oh Benj, you've always been all defense talk in the football threads and offense in the basketball threads.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
They would have given up 120 points if he played

Side note: I still can't believe the best roster in the country lost to Nebraska who made us look great
Nope it's because of the 3's. That's why Garza is practicing so many "35 footers."

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
They absolutely missed him especially when Fredrick got hurt. They had no other shooters aside from Wieskamp and sometimes Garza.

ISU fans saying that losing Bohannon didn't hurt Iowa either 1) don't know basketball, or 2) are trolling.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
What's your thoughts on this class?
You use other P5 offers to judge ISU's football class, do you do the same for Iowa basketball?

A couple of them are going to be good players, the rest probably end up not contributing and transferring out. I have no idea which guys are going to end up being good though. Keegan Murray, Ulis, and Perkins would be the most likely candidates IMO.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
A couple of them are going to be good players, the rest probably end up not contributing and transferring out. I have no idea which guys are going to end up being good though. Keegan Murray, Ulis, and Perkins would be the most likely candidates IMO.
Yikes

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Lol oh my God

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Benji, put down the bong!!!