ISU makes Top 50 for 4* TE

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Lol

Dude posts a Twitter graphic with his offer list and therefore has a big ego. Shame on him for being excited to have the ability to go play college football anywhere in the US.
Good point. Social Media can be an enigma - is what a person posts a true reflection of who they are? In this case, it may be - but it still may be difficult for people to accurately decipher his intention of the tweet. It could be that he tweeted those offers as a satirical commentary on the way recruits post, it could be his sense of humor, it could be that he has a huge ego. Whatever his intentions, I'm sure our staff will be able to decipher the TRUE Michael Trigg if they are recruiting him hard. If they end up wanting him, I'll be excited to have him join the Cyclones.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
This guy however, we need to land.

00988bd017c1110c199a8c4bf921d54c.gif

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
Good point. Social Media can be an enigma - is what a person posts a true reflection of who they are? In this case, it may be - but it still may be difficult for people to accurately decipher his intention of the tweet. It could be that he tweeted those offers as a satirical commentary on the way recruits post, it could be his sense of humor, it could be that he has a huge ego.
You think maybe I have misunderstood Jordan Bohannon's posts...

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
You think maybe I have misunderstood Jordan Bohannon's posts...
No, not at all. It is pretty clear what JorBo is portraying IS what he is - we have PLENTY of data points (besides social media) to know what type of person he is. By contrast, I imagine that most of CF do not have a twitter-following history of this new TE recruit - therefore "who he is" is a little more difficult to ascertain.