Survivor: Winners at War

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Michelle looked good making the fire. I think she would have beaten either of the other two. Natalie probably shouldn't have put Michelle against Tony.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Natalie’s ONLY chance to win was putting herself against Tony to make fire.

As I said a few minutes ago, Tony or Sarah RUNS AWAY with a win.

I'm not so sure about that. I think the jury is going to respect the fact that she was the longest tenured player at the EOE.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
I'm not so sure about that. I think the jury is going to respect the fact that she was the longest tenured player at the EOE.

She may get a couple of those votes but Tony DOMINATED this season. Natalie played the real game for 3 days.

I’ll be surprised if Michelle gets a single vote.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
If Tony doesn't win, I'm done with this show. He's going up against someone who barely played the actual game and someone who might as well not have been in the game. He dominated the game

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
If Tony doesn't win, I'm done with this show. He's going up against someone who barely played the actual game and someone who might as well not have been in the game. He dominated the game

Yep. Add in that he was one of the biggest threats all season and didn’t record a SINGLE vote against him. Wow.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Right person won but I do respect the game Nat played. I’ve always been a fan of hers so I’m happy she got some votes.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
I'm totally okay with Natalie getting some votes for what she was able to do. But Tony deserved to win. Fun season.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Was really pulling for Sarah but Tony is a very deserving winner. The fire making challenge was basically the real deciding factor on who won. Natalie only had 1 shot to win and that was to beat Tony at fire. Had Natalie won it would have ruined such a great season. It's a shame they could not of had done kind of virtual reunion show too after all that happened this season. Hell even doing it next week would have been fine, we're all looking for new content to watch right now.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Some takeaways from the season,

1. EoE is dumb, needs to go. I understand the use for Winners, but overall, I dont like it.

2. Fire tokens could have some potential, but were fairly underwhelming this season.

3. Old school players were set up to fail. If you are going to celebrate players from all eras of Survivor, have parts of the game from all eras. Start off with no idols, food auction, old school survival knowledge comps. Then bring on twists as the game goes.

4. Tony deserved to win. If Natalie would have won, I was going to throw my phone through the tv.

5. Overall, fun season with some great tribals. It didnt live up to my hype, but I knew it wouldnt going in.

6. Wish they could have had a renunion show.

7. Kinda want Survivor to do a few more seasons of various returning players.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I don’t think Natalie deserved anything votes to be honest. What’s so hard about waiting on the sidelines until the end and then joining the game. They did some things at eoe but nothing like have mg anxiety, worrying about getting voted off. Shoot Nat got voted off. Tony never got one vote even though he was one of the biggest threats coming into the game. I thought Michelle played better than Natalie

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
I'm happy for Tony, he's a great player and Lacina and him going that far without being broken up was amazing. Ben's story arc was pretty cool this season too.

EOE needs to go in my opinion. Natalie deserves all the credit in the world, but she basically won the consolation bracket. I'm personally fine if they have one person come back at the merge, because getting voted out early is some times the result of just a crappy circumstance. However, to have someone come back at 6 is ridiculous to me.

Last edited: