***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

Clyde4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2018
True, and I loved Hogue's game. At the same time you quote his senior stats, you also have to recognize he only shot 34% from 3 his 1st year playing at ISU.

Hogue was 8/27 from 3 his So year at Indian Hills.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Apparently we are just all in on a few guys and we are going to roll with the team we have next year. Strange but ok. Two high profile players who can play high major and we don't go after them. That is strange to me. Then again I am not a coach.
I mean there is still time to reach out to them.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
@DraftExpress Georgetown's Mac McClung will enter the NCAA transfer portal, he told ESPN. "A number of different events made me feel I had no choice but to transfer from Georgetown." ESPN Story: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...hdraw-nba-draft-process-enter-transfer-portal

@DraftExpress McClung will be filing a waiver to play immediately, he told ESPN. He will also withdraw from the NBA Draft after conducting 11 interviews with NBA teams and scheduling 5 more.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
@DraftExpress Georgetown's Mac McClung will enter the NCAA transfer portal, he told ESPN. "A number of different events made me feel I had no choice but to transfer from Georgetown." ESPN Story: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...hdraw-nba-draft-process-enter-transfer-portal

@DraftExpress McClung will be filing a waiver to play immediately, he told ESPN. He will also withdraw from the NBA Draft after conducting 11 interviews with NBA teams and scheduling 5 more.

Would he be the best transfer this offseason? We did recruit him a little. Not sure how mutual the interest was.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
my theory on the Georgetown disaster is that Ewing keeps pulling out his massive member and emasculating the team.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015

Yes please

Reactions: heitclone

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Would he be the best transfer this offseason? We did recruit him a little. Not sure how mutual the interest was.
he’s right up there, especially if he can get a waiver which I feel like he has a pretty good chance at considering how much of a dumpster fire Georgetown is.

Reactions: Doc