Iowa Football Recruiting

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Meltdown? Dude relax this is a message board. The only ones who get fired up and freaking out are Brodie, Bear and any myself. We come on CF with our multiple screen names due to getting banned, as we lead pathetic loser lives and want to boast about our mighty Iowa Football team because we have nothing else to do with our lives.

This pretty much sums it up for the hawk trolls.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Miltons stats are inflated from ISU passing the ball nearly 100 time more last year and the fact he faced much easier defenses.

So Iowa's defenses stats are inflated since they faced much easier offenses?

Also Milton's two best games were out of conference with his best being against a Big Ten West team

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I don't but I didn't ask for any either. The obvious answer is Nebraska sucks

Oh, I thought you were @adjl were saying that Nebraska didn't want him or something like that. You are correct, Nebraska sucks and their meltdown about this is really fun.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Oh, I thought you were @adjl were saying that Nebraska didn't want him or something like that. You are correct, Nebraska sucks and their meltdown about this is really fun.

I'm guessing Nebraska didn't want him if they are still on Noel. He's a better prospect but yes Nebraska sucks. Not sure why guys are so excited to beat them out for a recruit that'd be like us going crazy if we beat out Les Miles for a kid

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I'm guessing Nebraska didn't want him if they are still on Noel. He's a better prospect but yes Nebraska sucks. Not sure why guys are so excited to beat them out for a recruit that'd be like us going crazy if we beat out Les Miles for a kid

Is this a guess or inside info? I mean I happen to know Nebraska wanted Johnson in the worst kind of way.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
So Iowa's defenses stats are inflated since they faced much easier offenses?

Also Milton's two best games were out of conference with his best being against a Big Ten West team

Yes, Iowa’s team defensive stats (I.e. PPG, total yards, etc.) are inflated by playing against more bad offenses. That’s why using simple metrics like PPG or total yards is stupid.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yes, Iowa’s team defensive stats (I.e. PPG, total yards, etc.) are inflated by playing against more bad offenses. That’s why using simple metrics like PPG or total yards is stupid.

So what is your preferred metric?

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
So ISU missed on this guy too, must be another day ending in “y”. Bottom 5 in Power 5 recruiting classes coming. I will state for the 3rd time ISU’s recruiting is embarrassing.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
oh boy, you are really going to get Iowa fan's blood boiling with this again. It's so fun to watch the meltdown every time the truth is spoken.

You mean when clone fans cherry pick info they get laughed at . I sure can’t figure out why.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron