JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Lay it on me.
Needs beer holders, all other features are optional to me.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Zero G chairs. We have a pair of these with Cyclone colors & logo. They are the most comfortable chairs I have ever found. Easy to recline, easy to sit back up and stand up from. Wouldn't EVER go back to regular lawn chairs!

81JvOXTtzBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: WooBadger18

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Something like this is the correct answer if you are doing any backpacking type camping. Packs down to a nice size, lightweight and fairly comfy.
I suppose, for when you're packing in, packing out. I never even took chairs for that. Find a rock or a log.
Now, for camping and just hanging around, that's a whole 'nuther story...I want comfort! :D

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I suppose, for when you're packing in, packing out. I never even took chairs for that. Find a rock or a log.
Now, for camping and just hanging around, that's a whole 'nuther story...I want comfort! :D
Yeah I go to the Boundary Waters and after sitting in a canoe all day it is nice to have a comfy campfire chair!

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
Are you travel trailer camping, tent camping, or backpack camping?

Travel trailer camping allows you to get a zero gravity chair. Those win 100 times out of 100

Tent camping depends on the size of your camping vehicle.

No experience carrying a chair on a backpacking trip as I brought a hammock in college to sit or sleep in

mramseyISU

Nov 8, 2006
Waterloo, IA
Zero G chairs. We have a pair of these with Cyclone colors & logo. They are the most comfortable chairs I have ever found. Easy to recline, easy to sit back up and stand up from. Wouldn't EVER go back to regular lawn chairs!

81JvOXTtzBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Camping? For a while this was what we used for Living Room furniture when we moved last year. After we got rid of the junk couch before the move I had two of these set up to watch tv in for at least a month.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Are you travel trailer camping, tent camping, or backpack camping?

Travel trailer camping allows you to get a zero gravity chair. Those win 100 times out of 100

Tent camping depends on the size of your camping vehicle.

No experience carrying a chair on a backpacking trip as I brought a hammock in college to sit or sleep in
Not really backpacking. More so tent camping, concerts, soccer games, driveway beers...

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA

Helinox chairs are where it's at. Lightweight, pack up small, super comfortable and stable to recline, lean forward, or cross a leg. The ground is your best can koozie holder, though I just keep the entire cooler by my side as my side table.

I've been using a few of the "Chair Ones" for 5 years now (a bit more sturdy than the Zeros), and we picked up an extra One each the last few years. They go everywhere we go: parks, sporting events, camping, backyard bonfires.

Plus, it makes you feel like this every time you whip it out:
giphy.gif

Reactions: Acylum and 2020cy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron