ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Bubblicious... Even stronger than the first run in some stocks. Amazing. Some day the BTFD that is all millennials have ever known will completely fail. I think we've put the retest off, likely, until the fall and Q4 now.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
Nut kick never came. Buy Buy Buy!!! I feel like I should be just tossing the rest of the cash I have in, which means I should probably not. There is going to be a lot of really bad financial news coming out for the next 6 months. My company reported today and the numbers were HUGE, but it was Q1, and most people did not shelter in place until the last 2 weeks of the Q.
Screw it. I'm buying 200 shares of PXJ. I need some oil and gas for my portfolio.

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
I have a stock that’s up over 40% since Monday. Just absolutely bonkers this week. I’d get rid of it because it can’t stay this high short term but I’m in it for a longer term investment so I’ll probably just ride it to my original price targets.

Reactions: deadeyededric

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Looking for advice, Im pretty good at this but nobody is an expert right now IMO. In the last 4 days I made an absolute killing with GUSH, UAL, NAIL, TNA, and ENPH. This has to correct itself but when is the question is what im thinking. Would anyone pull a good chunk out come Friday?

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
Looking for advice, Im pretty good at this but nobody is an expert right now IMO. In the last 4 days I made an absolute killing with GUSH, UAL, NAIL, TNA, and ENPH. This has to correct itself but when is the question is what im thinking. Would anyone pull a good chunk out come Friday?
I’d definitely consider farming gains. I have HAL and would consider farming gains if I didn’t have more mid term price targets.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Today will be a down day and would guess tomorrow will be a light drop to finish the week. If today finishes up, best to just dump in your extra cash, mortgage your house, and the kids lunch money because it's going back to 30k.

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
Today will be a down day and would guess tomorrow will be a light drop to finish the week. If today finishes up, best to just dump in your extra cash, mortgage your house, and the kids lunch money because it's going back to 30k.
I’ve been debating on when to dump my cash in. I just started with this (had been saving emergency fund first) and got in way down from now on some things. I’ve been kind of waiting on the remaining bit because percent wise what I’d like in cash is to low to actually really buy anything. I was kind of waiting for some of the bad news from opening back up but having serious FOMO that it won’t even get back down to these levels. Thinking of putting some more in at the next dip.

What do other people think?

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
I’ve been debating on when to dump my cash in. I just started with this (had been saving emergency fund first) and got in way down from now on some things. I’ve been kind of waiting on the remaining bit because percent wise what I’d like in cash is to low to actually really buy anything. I was kind of waiting for some of the bad news from opening back up but having serious FOMO that it won’t even get back down to these levels. Thinking of putting some more in at the next dip.

What do other people think?

I'm doing pretty much the opposite but I'm taking my age into factor.

I've probably been about 80% S&P500 type investments for the last 10 years. When the market tanked I didn't do anything but I was pissed at myself for being so aggressive(nearly 50). As the the market has went back up I've been moving to a more conservative mix. My 401k looks to be down about 1% YTD, which I consider amazing considering everything we've been through.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

I've probably been about 80% S&P500 type investments for the last 10 years. When the market tanked I didn't do anything but I was pissed at myself for being so aggressive(nearly 50). As the the market has went back up I've been moving to a more conservative mix. My 401k looks to be down about 1% YTD, which I consider amazing considering everything we've been through.

Are you near retirement? I’ve been 90% equities, but am also young (near 30 y/o)

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale

I guess context is mine is not retirement money. I leave my retirement stuff alone for the most part and have a long ways to go (<30).

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron