Doyle cost Epenesa millions

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Not sure about 2nd rounders but wow...... you would think you could at least accidentally stumble across a first rounder at some point. And yet here they all are talking crap like they have any clue about this draft stuff. Clowns, just sit down and raise your hand please. We will call on you when there is something that you can actually contribute to this conversation. Thanks!

View attachment 71449

First post alert! Hawk Fan finally figured out the "Post Reply" button, congrats!

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Not sure about 2nd rounders but wow...... you would think you could at least accidentally stumble across a first rounder at some point. And yet here they all are talking crap like they have any clue about this draft stuff. Clowns, just sit down and raise your hand please. We will call on you when there is something that you can actually contribute to this conversation. Thanks!

View attachment 71449
Interesting. B1G West champs 2 years ago, and the team that tied for the the best division record last year.
Yikes.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny

View attachment 71449
It truly is pathetic how few players from ISU have been drafted. It sucks that we have historically been bad at football. It sucks to have lost 15 years in a row to you pukes. But make no mistake that we ISU fans know talent. Sure some on here are morons making fun of Iowa when it comes to the draft. Not sure why you think you know football any more than any other because you cheer for one team vs another.

StateSponsor

Apr 15, 2020
Wow the butthurt never fails with you hoks. My original post WAS A JOKE! Now you guys are crawling out of your outhouse to the local library to get on the internet to stick up for your once projected top 10 pick fall to the late 2nd rd.
It truly is pathetic how few players from ISU have been drafted. It sucks that we have historically been bad at football. It sucks to have lost 15 years in a row to you pukes. But make no mistake that we ISU fans know talent. Sure some on here are morons making fun of Iowa when it comes to the draft. Not sure why you think you know football any more than any other because you cheer for one team vs another.

I don’t claim to know football (X’s and O’s) more than anyone else based on the program I support. Everyone knows what they know about it and the Football plays itself out regardless.

As far as fans go, hey talk the talk if you can back it up. Perfectly fine. Thing is when it comes to Iowa vs Iowa State football? Nothing there for you all to back it up. Might be at some point. Long long way to go though.

And this Cytwins guy? Lol! If you can’t see this guys Schtick from a mile away you need help. You see this type all over these days. Got his “excuses” and “crutches” set up way ahead of time so that he can keep talking no matter what happens. Super bowl this and Super bowl that. Lol! Definition of pathetic. Conjuring up fairytale stories to fit his narrative. Putting plugs in for himself - to keep himself built up in his own mind and anyone dumb enough to buy into his little show. Dude is a complete joke and he knows it too. Any cyclone fan should be embarrassed by this guy. He keeps it here of course because he would be swallowing his own teeth within about 5 minutes of stepping away from CF.

Have 2-3 seasons that would be considered a disappointment for Iowa and here this phony comes running out of the woodwork. Lol! Definition of little brother. I suppose the ban hammer is coming my way now for exposing an obvious fraud. So be it...

Reactions: breck53 and iahawks

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

View attachment 71449

Whoa. Who were you before?

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
At least Doyle only cost him $20 million instead of nearly killing him.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I don’t claim to know football (X’s and O’s) more than anyone else based on the program I support. Everyone knows what they know about it and the Football plays itself out regardless.

As far as fans go, hey talk the talk if you can back it up. Perfectly fine. Thing is when it comes to Iowa vs Iowa State football? Nothing there for you all to back it up. Might be at some point. Long long way to go though.

And this Cytwins guy? Lol! If you can’t see this guys Schtick from a mile away you need help. You see this type all over these days. Got his “excuses” and “crutches” set up way ahead of time so that he can keep talking no matter what happens. Super bowl this and Super bowl that. Lol! Definition of pathetic. Conjuring up fairytale stories to fit his narrative. Putting plugs in for himself - to keep himself built up in his own mind and anyone dumb enough to buy into his little show. Dude is a complete joke and he knows it too. Any cyclone fan should be embarrassed by this guy. He keeps it here of course because he would be swallowing his own teeth within about 5 minutes of stepping away from CF.

Have 2-3 seasons that would be considered a disappointment for Iowa and here this phony comes running out of the woodwork. Lol! Definition of little brother. I suppose the ban hammer is coming my way now for exposing an obvious fraud. So be it...

Oh you’re one of those.

you’re truly a perfect representation of hawk.

by the way, how many years has Kirk been head coach?

mikesright

Sep 3, 2012
In case you’re counting, that’s 3 more millionaires produced by Iowa, compared with another year at zero for Iowa St. Keep yapping though about who is costing who money. Your coaching staff doesn’t know how to make players money in the first place. Its embarrassing that your coach went through an entire four year cycle and only 1 player he recruited was drafted...almost unheard of in P5.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
In case you’re counting, that’s 3 more millionaires produced by Iowa, compared with another year at zero for Iowa St. Keep yapping though about who is costing who money. Your coaching staff doesn’t know how to make players money in the first place. Its embarrassing that your coach went through an entire four year cycle and only 1 player he recruited was drafted...almost unheard of in P5.

oh you’re another one of those.

but at least you aren’t insecure

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Is there a different cytwins poster because that doesn't sound anything like me

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

tenor.gif

CyclonesRock

Jan 1, 2018
Iowa

@CyTwins
What was this guys previous user name, since he obviously knows about getting banned.