Office Chairs

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
After working from home the better part of a month, I've come to the realization that the desk chair we have has seen better days and its time to get a new, more comfortable one.

Anybody got a good recommendation?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
After working from home the better part of a month, I've come to the realization that the desk chair we have has seen better days and its time to get a new, more comfortable one.

images

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Any version of the Aeron chair (google search it) works great. You don't need the $500 version, and there are several in the $200 range now. But they are worth the money.

CycloneSarah

Aug 9, 2016

Same here! Just found out I'll be working from home for at least another month and a goodwill purchase from 5+ years ago is what I've been dealing with. Currently using a throw pillow for lumbar support and the fake leather has started peeling off which is a nice distraction during long conference calls but not very nice to look at otherwise.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA