Get your stimulus check payment

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I am the only one still getting the "Payment Status Not Available" error? I haven't filed for 2019 yet but other than that I don't have anything unusual.

I went to make an account to put my info in and after all that, it said it couldn’t verify my cell phone number so I could request a mailed sign up. The next paragraph said they discontinued the mailing of username verification. So I have to wait for the check.

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
No. Many people are still getting that message.
I am still getting that message, but we are higher income and have not gotten a refund for about four years. The folks who need it should be getting it first. I can wait, and I know we wont be getting the full amount.

But if the IRS has pulled money from a person's bank account (and they have done that from me for several years), they really should have the information regarding bank accounts. ButI am old enough to realize that the government struggles to move quickly AND accurately.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
No. Many people are still getting that message.
I haven’t even tried today but my checking account has the same balance as last night. We filed 2019 and our refund was direct-deposited on April 15 - the same day all this stimulus “check” stuff started. Yet no stimulus $ yet.

kcdc4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2009
west of dm east of cb
I am still getting that message, but we are higher income and have not gotten a refund for about four years. The folks who need it should be getting it first. I can wait, and I know we wont be getting the full amount.

But if the IRS has pulled money from a person's bank account (and they have done that from me for several years), they really should have the information regarding bank accounts. ButI am old enough to realize that the government struggles to move quickly AND accurately.

One of my sons who worked for the IRS for a number of years told me that if you have to pay and give them an account that after they take the money they delete the info. I had to pay this year so when I went to check I got the "no information" message and had to input it again. He left the IRS because they kept getting less and less funding but the gov wanted them to do more plus their system was old and not very efficient.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.

Our AGI is in the phase-out range as well. But I have a number of clients who are well below the phase-out range and who had received direct deposited refunds who are getting the same message. It is just a default message and I suppose different folks are getting it for different reasons.

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
After a week of being not worthy for my 1200$ worth of Jeep upgrades and margaritas, my status changed today from Not Available to it will be deposited on the 22nd.
Guess I've finally been found worthy.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
After a week of being not worthy for my 1200$ worth of Jeep upgrades and margaritas, my status changed today from Not Available to it will be deposited on the 22nd.
I updated my info early last week and I am still not worthy.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I'm waiting for my royalty check to come and it still hasn't come yet.

I guess it's coming from the big royalty check in the sky.

I waited and the mailman never dropped it in my letterbox.

I guess it's a big royalty check in the sky.

But you can't beat the taxman and me all at once.

Reactions: CloneLawman

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I can't figure out how to update any info or put my bank account info in. I had to pay in for 2018 and haven't filed 2019 yet

I found the spot once, but then it said it needed me to put my phone number in so I could verify via text. Then it said it could't verify my phone so I got screwed. I paid in 37 bucks extra last year, over estimates, and my accountant has my info for this year. Should have a refund for this year since I tried to kill my income this year and I cashed in a bunch of mutual funds the year before for the kid's school, but they go off the prior years incomes for estimates.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Saw that on ours, too, plus that we’re getting a letter with more info. Huh? Well, cheers anyway.

Reactions: C.John