Fire all the coaches v 4.0

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
Nobody hates Prohm as a person.
Cat is clearly referencing the distaste for our current coach and the doom, gloom attitude around this place.

Wete stuck with him for at least 1, probably 2 more years. JP is not going to can him in the middle of a crisis, and i honestly think this buys him at least one more year after this.
No, Cat is convinced that people hate him all-around because he is not Fred Hoiberg.

And yes, I do agree with you in your second line.

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
No, Cat is convinced that people hate him all-around because he is not Fred Hoiberg.

And yes, I do agree with you in your second line.
I’ve never really followed recruiting and some of it is maybe just the mood of the day but it feels like we are not even going to be able to fill our roster next year. If that’s the case how can he be around after next year?

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Maybe with 4 guard sweeping the NCAA, Prohm will be able to start a new trend with his 1 guard lineup this year.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I’ve never really followed recruiting and some of it is maybe just the mood of the day but it feels like we are not even going to be able to fill our roster next year. If that’s the case how can he be around after next year?
We will fill most of the scholarships I think, just not with p5 players.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Great coaches... win the games they shouldn't
Good coaches... win the games they should
Bad coaches... lose the games they shouldn't
Terrible coaches... lose the games they were winning

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
When they’re high school kids. This staff is soooooo much better at the long recruitments. They’re really below average at speed dating aka transfer recruiting.
I mean, they’ve whiffed on plenty of high school kids too. It’s really hit and miss.

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
It isn't going to happen due to unknowns on financials, but I'd be on board now. I was in the camp of give him one more with the recruiting class we have coming. But at this point unless a miracle happens with recruiting we are just delaying the inevitable.

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
Find me one person on here who has said they hate Steve Prohm.
I guess you can't hate him as a person, but as a coach he ******* sucks...

Great coaches... win the games they shouldn't
Good coaches... win the games they should
Bad coaches... lose the games they shouldn't
Terrible coaches... lose the games they were winning
and we have a coach that has done both of the last 2... and is currently the owner of the worst home loss of NCAA D1 history.