DeJulius Thread: What I'm hearing

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
In my experience, ISU fans only resort to the “everyone is cheating but us” excuse when the program is really down and struggling to attract decent recruits. I hate it.

It’s not clear since you’re replying to me and not the actual sky-is-falling-everything-is-shady-folk ‘round here, but I sure hope you don’t truly believe my post was such a statement.

COVID must have has sabotaged the tongue-and-cheek detectors on these boards.

ATCy

Jun 3, 2015
Who on Missouri’s staff coached Trae Young? Do they even know how to give someone the offensive freedom that Young had. Don’t let them fool you, DeJulius.
Look at the offensive freedom we gave Prentiss Nixon! Anyone can give good players offensive freedom, we give bad shooters offensive freedom! He would have all the freedom he wants here, C'mon David!

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Hope to have an update on this by 10 or so tonight. Have had my daughters today. Mad house over here but pretty plugged in on this one. Will report back.

"Gonna be a dog fight," last source texted.

Apparently Missouri pulling out all the stops comparing the kid to Trae Young and stuff.
LOL. Do the traitors realize they aren't in the same league anymore that Trae was?
Also, wasn't the ISU game down there a couple years ago their first sold out game in eons?

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
And which tweet of all the twitters is this? Carton himself hasn’t tweeted today, and searches of DJ Carton don’t show any news.

Said ‘on’ Carton, not by Carton. Cade, ISU fan tweeting he’s not coming here, other media site showing he’s made decision with graphic of teams and ISU not included.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
LOL. Do the traitors realize they aren't in the same league anymore that Trae was?
Also, wasn't the ISU game down there a couple years ago their first sold out game in eons?

Maybe Mizzou thought they ‘had’ Turner, and once he stayed at BG, now press is on. Heck maybe DeJulius thought it was going down that way too.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Said ‘on’ Carton, not by Carton. Cade, ISU fan tweeting he’s not coming here, other media site showing he’s made decision with graphic of teams and ISU not included.
How did anyone even see that tweet? I deleted it like 10 seconds after I tweeted it.

Nycclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2010
The pic was from Snapchat and the pic was taken three weeks ago before isu was in the mix. That said, considering prohm stopped following him, I doubt he’s coming here.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
If we miss out on Carton and DeJulius..... yikes. Better hope Drew Buggs is an insane diamond in the rough because he might be the only guy we get

Ok, so we'll probably get someone else, but they'll likely be Nixon tier

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
If we miss out on Carton and DeJulius..... yikes. Better hope Drew Buggs is an insane diamond in the rough because he might be the only guy we get

Ok, so we'll probably get someone else, but they'll likely be Nixon tier

I am not a crook.