CF Social Idea (After Covid19)

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I don’t know, I was pretty entertained by the emasculation of a hard cider vendor and appreciated the accompaniment you brought of good looking girls with side-rib tattoos.

of course, your cave posts entertain me as well, so...
Yeah - I'm pretty sure I'd have no problem meeting Doc irl. I mean, I survived meeting you, right? :D

Reactions: Doc

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Since CW uses his real name & picture for his screen name and avatar, that's not really saying a lot, is it? Hell, I've met Chris several times...but I'm pretty sure he doesn't know me from Adam since he meets so many of us.

I've met Chris. He made sure to forget it.

I think the last time was at a basketball game. I was with @ISUAgronomist .
CW remembered one of us. Sure, I'm bitter.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
What does everyone think about having a social event at one of the local bars in des moines after all this stuff is over? I was thinking we could put our User Names on our name tags instead of our real name. Then everyone will be able to put faces with who everyone is. Be a fun night of socializing and drinking
giphy.gif

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
Oddly enough, most of the CFer's I've met in real life know both my real name & my screen name. I've never felt the need to hide behind it in public. Do you?

Lol same. Besides the 50+ posters here I've bought/sold tickets to over the years it's not too hard to find me...

Reactions: ImJustKCClone