CF Social Idea (After Covid19)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
To make it even more fun.....at each table will be a sign with a Topic/Thread.....and you have to respond, one at a time, just like in the virtual world! LOL Tables will include one about Prohm vs Hoiberg, Natural Grass vs Artificial Turf, Overall D*ck Measuring (where folks talk about what a true fan looks like, donations, etc), Parking Pass Exchange, etc

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
To make it even more fun.....at each table will be a sign with a Topic/Thread.....and you have to respond, one at a time, just like in the virtual world! LOL Tables will include one about Prohm vs Hoiberg, Natural Grass vs Artificial Turf, Overall D*ck Measuring (where folks talk about what a true fan looks like, donations, etc), Parking Pass Exchange, etc
The Cave table would be fun...

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Has anyone mentioned to the OP that CW already hosts different CF functions - game watches, meet the coaches, road trips to games, etc?

This really isn't a new idea, rhoho/uni/whoever you are this month...

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
Has anyone mentioned to the OP that CW already hosts different CF functions - game watches, meet the coaches, road trips to games, etc?

This really isn't a new idea, rhoho/uni/whoever you are this month...
I know this but this has a different twist to it. use your user name so people know who you are. Ive met Chris multiple times

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I know this but this has a different twist to it. use your user name so people know who you are. Ive met Chris multiple times
Oddly enough, most of the CFer's I've met in real life know both my real name & my screen name. I've never felt the need to hide behind it in public. Do you?

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
Oddly enough, most of the CFer's I've met in real life know both my real name & my screen name. I've never felt the need to hide behind it in public. Do you?
Only person I know of that ive met from here is Chris. Im sure ive met others but did not realize it

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Only person I know of that ive met from here is Chris. Im sure ive met others but did not realize it

Since CW uses his real name & picture for his screen name and avatar, that's not really saying a lot, is it? Hell, I've met Chris several times...but I'm pretty sure he doesn't know me from Adam since he meets so many of us.

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
Since CW uses his real name & picture for his screen name and avatar, that's not really saying a lot, is it? Hell, I've met Chris several times...but I'm pretty sure he doesn't know me from Adam since he meets so many of us.
I did meet some pretty cool fans when I went to the Texas game down in Austin. I believe one was a Dr. in Ames. Younger guy and his wife and their friends. I am sure they are on here. Cool people

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I did meet some pretty cool fans when I went to the Texas game down in Austin. I believe one was a Dr. in Ames. Younger guy and his wife and their friends. I am sure they are on here. Cool people
I'm sure they loved having you linger around their tailgate.