DeJulius Thread: What I'm hearing

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
If this happens --

View attachment 71168

It would mean that Prohm has essentially kept replacing that class on the fly.

Horton-Tucker became Bolton at the SG spot.

Then Johnson becomes Griffin at the wing.

And now DeJulius would replace Haliburton as the PG.

The only original would be Conditt, but everybody has a 1:1 replacement.

What do the % mean?

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
Source still feels good, but not AS good as they did at 7 this morning. There are other schools giving him something to think about. Unsure what school at this point. I can't help but speculate that somebody might be playing dirty, but that's just me being paranoid. What we know for sure is that the kid was excited about the opportunity to play here. That hasn't changed. So still plenty of reason to be optimistic.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Source still feels good, but not AS good as they did at 7 this morning. There are other schools giving him something to think about. Unsure what school at this point. I can't help but speculate that somebody might be playing dirty, but that's just me being paranoid. What we know for sure is that the kid was excited about the opportunity to play here. That hasn't changed. So still plenty of reason to be optimistic.

Maryland and Missouri will be problematic.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Boy, Michigan is hurting. Either Big Blue or Sparty will have to seriously look at Nate Oates in a couple years as their next coach.

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
With the current events that happened at Michigan, Michigan is going to be going hard at him to stay.

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
The context...Is it worse to have your Final Four hopes crushed, or your Bubble/NIT aspirations?

Dodged a bullet! We also didn’t have the missed opportunity with the Tournament getting cancelled this year. Every program has rough spots, and I’m very thankful ours is now!

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Every damn basketball thread turns into a prohm bash fest. We know he's struggling and we know he won't be fired next year so just continue to beat that dead horse!
Just wait. We'll be back to every thread being a Steve vs. Fred war again if we get back to being good soon.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
We know you'll keep your fingers crossed they are able to convince him. Or maybe you troll their boards as CMU1UM2?

Rhoho just exploded for 28 disagrees. Stay safe out there. Who knows what that lunatic is capable of.

Rhoho's Feelings Are Hurt.jpg

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Maryland and Missouri will be problematic.

I hadn’t seen for a week anybody but the same four schools he was deciding on. Then all of a sudden today, I saw a tweet listing Maryland. When did they happen, and is that possibly the postponement reason? If he was ready to come here, and I did say “if”, I hope we didn’t just get overdone by an extremely late push by them. But I guess that’s recruiting for ya.