Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Probably going to be a bucket of lawsuits.

I got called and texted by a bunch of 'we're just seeing if you got your ballot in' folks and while it's not on them, I let them know they need to get the word out that the clerks need to get their **** together and get ballots out early and emphasize getting them back early for November.

Regardless of which way people vote, absentee voting isn't cheating and should be an automatic route.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Found this in the world of Twitter. Thought of a RTT member...

AD765C92-D4B6-4B7D-9F04-B8F1D09253A8.jpeg

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I got called and texted by a bunch of 'we're just seeing if you got your ballot in' folks and while it's not on them, I let them know they need to get the word out that the clerks need to get their **** together and get ballots out early and emphasize getting them back early for November.

Regardless of which way people vote, absentee voting isn't cheating and should be an automatic route.

Have you ever met an Auditor of a machine county?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Well, out of the blue I remember this guy who I had several classes with and hung out with some at the end up college. Internet Stalked him a bit and found out he’s in Cedar Rapids. Tried to connect on linked in, will see if he remembers who the heck I am after 25 years.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Well, out of the blue I remember this guy who I had several classes with and hung out with some at the end up college. Internet Stalked him a bit and found out he’s in Cedar Rapids. Tried to connect on linked in, will see if he remembers who the heck I am after 25 years.

Time for my own Internet Stalking.
He doesn't happen to manage a bunch of Burger King's, does he?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Time for my own Internet Stalking.
He doesn't happen to manage a bunch of Burger King's, does he?

Not to my knowledge. He apparently worked for a company that I didnt even know was there. Then again I know Quaker Oats, Rockwell and Cargill are there and that’s it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron