*** Coronavirus Mafia ***

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Yeah, I can. Vikes wasn't mafia when he died.

I can't speak for Cubs' status at the moment.
And to add to this, Vikes was literally the role that could not be infected. And why would he like about getting the sanitizer from me and sending it back?

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
I have been suspicious of Fitzy the last few days but I could not come up with a good theory to back my suspicion. I'm going to trust this until it can be proven wrong.

Vote Fitzy
The fact that you so willingly jumped on this theory is noteworthy.

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
There is a great chance that none of this makes sense, because I never read fully through the write up, and don't remember the exact timeline, but could it be that...

Fitzy was innocent, and him and Cubs did the sanitizer thing like they said, but on a night that Fitzy didn't have it, he was infected. It was passed back to him but he was then mafia, so it is no longer around. He then lied that he passed it to CoKane (which we know is true) to "test" him, but really it's because it was destroyed when passed back to him.

Don't remember exactly when, but he was "surprised" he was still around after one night. Could that have been the night he was infected? Honestly don't know.

When we thought we narrowed down the AC to SCNCY and Cleaver, I think he pushed voting for Cleaver, knowing that SCNCY was the AC and trying to keep him around.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Write that down.
shark-tank-VFYJXIuuFl6pO

There is a great chance that none of this makes sense, because I never read fully through the write up, and don't remember the exact timeline, but could it be that...

Fitzy was innocent, and him and Cubs did the sanitizer thing like they said, but on a night that Fitzy didn't have it, he was infected. It was passed back to him but he was then mafia, so it is no longer around. He then lied that he passed it to CoKane (which we know is true) to "test" him, but really it's because it was destroyed when passed back to him.

Don't remember exactly when, but he was "surprised" he was still around after one night. Could that have been the night he was infected? Honestly don't know.

When we thought we narrowed down the AC to SCNCY and Cleaver, I think he pushed voting for Cleaver, knowing that SCNCY was the AC and trying to keep him around.
This is an actual theory based in logic, and I have no evidence to refute it, but everything I've said to this point has been true. And the only reason I'd realistically still be alive (and innocent) at this point, WHICH I AM, is because the mafia figures they'd be able to point out exactly what you just pointed out to get me voted out during the day so they don't have to waste a night kill on me.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
And to add to this, Vikes was literally the role that could not be infected. And why would he like about getting the sanitizer from me and sending it back?
There was a lot of chatter that afternoon. I'm not sure what to make of Vikes' actions...other than to point out that of the three people who claim to have had the sanitizer...he's the only one who was killed by mafia. Perhaps because he didn't play along well enough? That's probably the only weak spot in my "illogical non-theory" (yes, I did notice that). :D

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015

I would like to hear from Clark. If he shows up as mafia then Fitzy is still clean

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
There was a lot of chatter that afternoon. I'm not sure what to make of Vikes' actions...other than to point out that of the three people who claim to have had the sanitizer...he's the only one who was killed by mafia. Perhaps because he didn't play along well enough? That's probably the only weak spot in my "illogical non-theory" (yes, I did notice that). :D
I'm just confused what you're implying about Vikes.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
If he shows up as inno, I'm still inno though. I just want to know who he passed the sanitizer to.
Yes that is true too. He could be inno and have passed it. Either way would be nice to get some input from him...

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Something else to keep in mind as the day winds down is that IF Clark is innocent and sent the sanitizer to someone, that someone could have spoken up and said they got it by now.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Vote Clark

I've been suspicious of Fitzy as well but I respect the game play.

I had the hand sanitizer last Thursday, Fitzy Friday, Vikes Monday. So I guess I could be mafia, but it isn't like Fitzy and I are playing a game together.