2021 Football Targets

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
I suppose that depends on just what he’s looking for. Wisconsin signed three high school defensive ends in the last class, we signed one.

Nebby has signed six high school defensive ends in the last two classes (nine in the last three), while we’ve signed three.

If playing time is a priority—JaQuan Bailey is going to leave a big hole next season—we might have an advantage there.
That's a good point. Along with that if being close to home is important could be another big one.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net

WR Robery Army Jr. commits to IOWA STATE, offer on May 14, 2019. Rated as the #95 WR and #620 overall in the class, he held offers from Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Pittsburgh, Purdue, Syracuse, and West Virginia.

Finally a prospect with some offers! Now we just need to land Jaylin Noel and the WR class should be complete. I think we will only go with 3 WR's in this class since we need two TE's and at least one RB.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Finally a prospect with some offers! Now we just need to land Jaylin Noel and the WR class should be complete. I think we will only go with 3 WR's in this class since we need two TE's and at least one RB.
Amen to the offers! I believe that Mr. Army is going to be a safety for us.

Look for Landon Morris to be a WR for us and Deon Silas to be the RB. I think we have a good shot at Jaylin Noel, but i'm not counting him anywhere near a lock.

We do need a few TEs. I was hoping Max Llewellyn would be one, but his recent influx of P5 offers may have changed his decision timeline.

Reactions: demoncore1031

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I’m not sure that he’s a WR here. Looks like a darn fine FS in his video.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club

Wow, wow, wow on the Jaylin Noel film... Not sure what level of competition he plays against. But he makes everyone in those highlights look extremely slow!

https://247sports.com/player/jaylin-noel-46085482/

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron