".....We are going to have as normal of a funeral as we can,.."

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
It's kind of weird, but funerals have been one of the biggest things that have caused me worry during this whole mess. I have a large and close family and several have had pretty big health problems over the last year. And I can't imagine having to miss one. And then you worry about unexpected deaths.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Grandfather passed away on Sunday and we're having a staggered wake and then a limited funeral with a live stream so people from outside the state can say goodbye. It feels kinda tacky to livestream it but at the same time it's kinda the only way everyone can be there. Life's tough right now

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
"I'm going to Seattle to see relatives I haven't seen in years. I booked this flight back in mid-February. I thought about a refund, but they wanted to issue me a certificate for another flight and I didn't want to do that."

WCNC asked Davis about any sanitizer he may have brought with.

"Nope," he said. "I don't have any. I couldn't find any to buy. I'm ok with the risk."

So this is still happening.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
"I'm going to Seattle to see relatives I haven't seen in years. I booked this flight back in mid-February. I thought about a refund, but they wanted to issue me a certificate for another flight and I didn't want to do that."

WCNC asked Davis about any sanitizer he may have brought with.

"Nope," he said. "I don't have any. I couldn't find any to buy. I'm ok with the risk."

So this is still happening.

The mom being exposed for who knows how long to the virus and then getting on a plane with other people is probably worse. I get the cause is more understandable but there is no doubt about her exposure.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
"We had more than six feet between us. The airports are decollated."
I have to assume she said "desolated" and the reporter couldn't spell it...

As a mother, I get why she did it...but she isn't fully grasping the situation. She will come into contact with people between the airport and her home before she showers, and it should be common knowledge now that asymptomatic people can spread the virus.

As for the third guy...no words. There are some people you just want to slap upside the head.