Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Well summer was nice while it lasted. Back to winter tomorrow.

Walked this morning and it was very nice out. Noticed some green in a few shrubs, trees starting to bud out, a few bright spots from all this dreary news.

Now it's March again.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Spent part of the afternoon looking at our home owners insurance policy. Relieved to know that we are covered in case of damage from spacecraft.

Did also find some hail damage to the siding on one side of the house.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Spent part of the afternoon looking at our home owners insurance policy. Relieved to know that we are covered in case of damage from spacecraft.

Do you still live off mount vernon road? I didnt get any hail that was bigger than a speck where i live... but my best friend got his windshield blown out over off collins.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

Those ball peen hammers come in handy every now and then don't they?

Reactions: wxman1

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
aah yea thats right by where my friends and brother said they got hammered by hail. That was a crazy pop up storm.

Yup. It grew very quick.

Speaking of Mt. Vernon Road though. How about that fight and shooting at Beaver Park today?

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Yup. It grew very quick.

Speaking of Mt. Vernon Road though. How about that fight and shooting at Beaver Park today?
I was over by the ice arena packing food boxes at that time. I heard it was a group of high schoolers who were feuding I guess? Still really weird for that area. Old money area typically

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Last night was the first in over a week that I didn't have anything to drink. Usually 4-5 mixed drinks lately.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Workplace sure has changed...............
Many, many years ago I signed up to receive the Daily Federal Register Table of Contents, thinking I might see something helpful for my job or just something interesting. For some time, I haven't done much but skim or ignore these due to a burgeoning in-box. This morning I decided to read through, found this and read the info. Conspiracy revival anyone?
Employment and Training Administration
NOTICES

Final Finding of No Significant Impact:
Proposed Disposal and Reuse of Excess Property; Roswell Job Corps Center, Roswell, NM,19777 [2020–07113]
[TEXT] [PDF]
I think the links will work.

It would be very interesting (to me, anyway) to know all that went on down at Roswell years ago. Watched a movie a few years ago called The Banshee Chapter that ended up in a similar area. It was effective and creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron