Pemsl enters transfer portal

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Any updates on transfers to fill the open schollies? I'm guessing covid-19 situation is making things even more challenging. Pemsl is still out there.
There are a few schools in the state of Iowa that may be interested in Pemsl, but they play in the American Rivers Conference.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
You did until Prohm got his hands on it. IF you have a losing record again next season, it's in the tank. Lickliter level in the tank.

Despite Prohm's best efforts to tank the thing, Iowa State's basketball program is still light years ahead of Iowa's.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Pretty easy to skim through the last nine pages.
Can we back to Pemsl? Has he signed with Drake yet?
I think Drake would be reaching a bit here. I could see Pemsl playing at a D2 or D3 level next year.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
If you guys hate him, he's good at it.

Jordan is one of the Hawks that openly shows the Hawk obsession with ISU, the win at Hilton is probably the biggest night of his life. I mean you don't tweet out an FU from the operating table for just any team. I feel like most of us appreciate the rare honesty from a Hawkeye.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Despite Prohm's best efforts to tank the thing, Iowa State's basketball program is still light years ahead of Iowa's.
Do you really think that if Prohm spits out another 20ish loss season you can make that claim with a straight face? Especially if the Hawks have a pretty decent season. You have your head in the sand.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Do you really think that if Prohm spits out another 20ish loss season you can make that claim with a straight face? Especially if the Hawks have a pretty decent season. You have your head in the sand.

Iowa hasn't been in the Sweet 16 this century so yeah you got a ways to go

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines
Iowa hasn't been in the Sweet 16 this century so yeah you got a ways to go

Sad to see how far your program has fallen. You guys have to look back on the past when the present is so empty. Two of the past three seasons you haven't won more than 13 games. Next season doesn't look any better either. It will be a third straight Iowa blowout when the two teams meet. Keep hanging your hat on the Hoiberg era though.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Sad to see how far your program has fallen. You guys have to look back on the past when the present is so empty. Two of the past three seasons you haven't won more than 13 games. Next season doesn't look any better either. It will be a third straight Iowa blowout when the two teams meet. Keep hanging your hat on the Hoiberg era though.

You guys haven't made the Sweet 16 this century and you're bringing up our program? Nobody mentioned Hoiberg. I don't even like Prohm as a coach but his resume is way better than Fran's and hes 20 years younger lol

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron