Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Went for a run in the gorgeous weather then stopped to talk with neighbors with a son same age as ours. A million mosquitoes. ******* hell, first warm day and we didn't even get to enjoy an hour of it!

Plus opened all the windows and then the field behind us got hauled on so the house did t quite get aired out like I was hoping....

Honey wagon?

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I have an appointment to give blood at 6pm. Guess I need to clean myself up sometime today.

ScottyP

Special Teams Coordinator
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
I called my internet provider to see about updgrading my internet speed. It turns out that I could double my speed and reduce my bill by about $18 a month by updgrading. The bad part is they cannot get out to upgrade my house until the 23rd because the service techs are really booked up right now.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Well that hail storm was intense last night. Washing the dishes and it started hailing dang those aren't just pea size for once. Call the NWS as it was about an inch about that point "Yeah it's going to get bigger" Yup within a minute it was up to 2 inches. Yard has diviots all over, bunch of twigs and stuff down, will check on the roof and probably just give insurance a call to see what they think on the roof later.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I called my internet provider to see about updgrading my internet speed. It turns out that I could double my speed and reduce my bill by about $18 a month by updgrading. The bad part is they cannot get out to upgrade my house until the 23rd because the service techs are really booked up right now.
I would imagine there are 100's of people wanting to upgrade their internet speed due to so many people working from home or just sitting home streaming videos all day

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
My side ad now. Apparently fashion statements.

Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Well that hail storm was intense last night. Washing the dishes and it started hailing dang those aren't just pea size for once. Call the NWS as it was about an inch about that point "Yeah it's going to get bigger" Yup within a minute it was up to 2 inches. Yard has diviots all over, bunch of twigs and stuff down, will check on the roof and probably just give insurance a call to see what they think on the roof later.

Saw that cell moving thru CR on the news last night. Odd little pop-up cell, the conditions must have been just right. (I'm telling you that? o_O)

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
If you wear them to bed, maybe, but out in public......Its bright yellow pants with pineapples combined with skinny jeans.
I guess I need to get new pants for the next time I go to Walmart then.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Many, many years ago I signed up to receive the Daily Federal Register Table of Contents, thinking I might see something helpful for my job or just something interesting. For some time, I haven't done much but skim or ignore these due to a burgeoning in-box. This morning I decided to read through, found this and read the info. Conspiracy revival anyone?
Employment and Training Administration
NOTICES

Final Finding of No Significant Impact:
Proposed Disposal and Reuse of Excess Property; Roswell Job Corps Center, Roswell, NM,19777 [2020–07113]
[TEXT] [PDF]
I think the links will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron