*** Coronavirus Mafia ***

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Break in bathroom reno...

Note that I haven't read from post 1120 (p.56) forward; I'm placing a quick vote and will try to read through the rest of this when we break for dinner. I just don't want to be clapped.

VOTE CY$

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Random thoughts: Kc not voting the night Michael was lynched even though she was on still sticks out as odd. I'm apparently not smart enough to guess what role cash hinted at. People are looking at late votes to potentially save Michael, and there probably is one mafia there but I think people arguing early that day for someone other than Michael is a good target to look for too. I'm going to look at the posts that day to see if one stands out

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
North voted for Wanderer last night.

wanderer fits the description of someone who can pull this off.
Vote wanderer

This is the only person to try and post a competing theory early in the day that Michael was lynched. Could be nothing, but if I were in a mafia I'd try to start a theory on someone else early in the day so I wouldn't have to try and save him at night where it's more obvious.

Vote cash

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Are you saying you are taking a bathroom break?

No - New tub, sink, toilet, flooring, painting walls, installing tub surround & all new hardware, installing small washer/dryer upstairs. We were working on it with friends, but now it's just the two of us. It was quite the job getting the washer/dryer upstairs. :D
Random thoughts: Kc not voting the night Michael was lynched even though she was on still sticks out as odd. I'm apparently not smart enough to guess what role cash hinted at. People are looking at late votes to potentially save Michael, and there probably is one mafia there but I think people arguing early that day for someone other than Michael is a good target to look for too. I'm going to look at the posts that day to see if one stands out

You may not have noticed, but I've pretty much got CF open all the time on my computer, so I'm always "on". I wouldn't read too much into that.
And I'm struggling to figure out Cash's role also. I never seem to get the hints.

Cleaver

Jul 9, 2015
Since it’s such a runaway with no hope, here’s my arbitrary list of who I think should be looked at:

Clonies, andybernard, Ctown

Good luck innos

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
The high guy shouldn’t do vote counts. I think it’s 9-8 cleaver now. I hope.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron