*** Coronavirus Mafia ***

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
I think Cleaver could be tied to avoiding a vote on Michael and he would line up with the early theory on the noob mafia hits?

Curious to hear what others think but I'm going to vote Cleaver for now.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Okay, I saw the above post now. Sorry for being a dum dum.

Just because I think it'll do the innocents more bad than good, I'm gonna lay out what's happened the last few days with the sanitizer. I got it on Wednesday, passed it to @ISUCubswin on Thursday, he passed it back to me for Friday, and I passed it to @VikesFan22 for today.

My plan (if other innocents want to hop on board):

VikesFan MUST return it to me (or Cubs, I don't really care which we pick) for tomorrow. If I/Cubs don't get it back, then Vikes will be considered a member of the mafia since the sanitizer likely died when I passed it to him. If Dr. Fauci protects me/Cubs tonight (whichever we pick) then that will ensure that person doesn't die or get infected, and thus will be able to report if they got the sanitizer back.

I figure if we can get at least one mafia using the sanitizer, then that's a good trade-off. Any other thoughts?
I have a few things to say.

1) When I said I had a dream about mafia, that was just me being dumb. There was no PM

2) I'm 100% on board voting for someone who voted for Arob not named Vikes.

3) Awful plan, fitzy. That'd expose me. Jk let's do it.

Reactions: Fitzy

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
I think Cleaver could be tied to avoiding a vote on Michael and he would line up with the early theory on the noob mafia hits?

Curious to hear what others think but I'm going to vote Cleaver for now.
Cleaver was another person I was looking at.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
I have a few things to say.

1) When I said I had a dream about mafia, that was just me being dumb. There was no PM

2) I'm 100% on board voting for someone who voted for Arob not named Vikes.

3) Awful plan, fitzy. That'd expose me. Jk let's do it.

Sure you just didn't get a little drunk?

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Okay, I saw the above post now. Sorry for being a dum dum.

Just because I think it'll do the innocents more bad than good, I'm gonna lay out what's happened the last few days with the sanitizer. I got it on Wednesday, passed it to @ISUCubswin on Thursday, he passed it back to me for Friday, and I passed it to @VikesFan22 for today.

My plan (if other innocents want to hop on board):

VikesFan MUST return it to me (or Cubs, I don't really care which we pick) for tomorrow. If I/Cubs don't get it back, then Vikes will be considered a member of the mafia since the sanitizer likely died when I passed it to him. If Dr. Fauci protects me/Cubs tonight (whichever we pick) then that will ensure that person doesn't die or get infected, and thus will be able to report if they got the sanitizer back.

I figure if we can get at least one mafia using the sanitizer, then that's a good trade-off. Any other thoughts?

I'm on board. There are two roles with protection left, right?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron