Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Can relatives be hit with tampering? No chance Minnesota wasn't tampering here. Not surprised since pitino is their coach.

Iowa and Minnesota both tampered. Drake was going to fight it if he went to Iowa but can't really now with his uncle at Minnesota. They are PISSED

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
Can relatives be hit with tampering? No chance Minnesota wasn't tampering here. Not surprised since pitino is their coach.
I know there is leeway with family in regards to recruiting, but not sure how far down the family tree it's permitted. But yeah, no way anything arises from it, aside from Hok fans potentially crying about it on social media.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
It's weird you think he would be happy he's getting it. I had not one of them thank me about Evelyn and only one thank me on their FB player Nixon
I think it's weird that you spend so much time scouring sources for Hawkeye intel.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
I guess it's up to you if you dodon't trust my Iowa source that has been right almost every time. The only time it was wrong was on Pemsl transferring and even Kakert and all those guys were saying it. This guy is an Iowa donor and is pretty connected, he knows what's going on. Also this was the worst kept secret the last few days. I mean all the Iowa media guys started following Robbins before he even announced he was transferring lol
giphy.gif

Reactions: CyTwins

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

Add another accolade to the list for the most decorated player in state history.